Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

swarovsca

I like it helping me a lot with my site and I got a lot of orders , that web has real traffic and real customer

RONATRASH

This application is easy to navigate and use for someone with little experience with making ads. Helpful

bigstely

This app helped me a lot and drive traffic towards my website . Moreover it’s free that’s that’s a win win

Rêver Beauty

Masktoy

Add partner product modules that are not part of our products on the home page of our website, and change our webpage at will, which will result in traffic loss of our website, junk plug-in app and advertisement implanted into our website

November 13, 2020

Hi there,
As mentioned in the app description, this is an exchange service, where you show ads of other stores on your site, and in exchange, other stores will show your ads. If you do not wish to do so, you also have the option to stop showing the ads on your site, and use other means to fund the display of your ads on other stores. If you need assistance figuring out how to disable the ads, please send an email to support@varinode.com
Cheers,

The Basic Babe Store

Just trying this app out now! So far, it's been easy to set up, and I'm looking forward to seeing results and creating more ads.

DKIEAV

Excellent, great and convenient, easy to set ads, no hassle, and it's free. Just convenient for now, will upgrade when sales come in.

Exclusive Golden

Excellent, great app I really like to work with it, they gave me the results I need, I dont expected to have this kind of results, it has surpassed my expectative.

North Georgia Perfume Outlet

I used this app looking for free ways to increase traffic to my ecommerce page. The app is easy to use and im starting to see a slight increase in traffic and sales!

Dogs' Bestie

Still waiting for results from this app -- not sure if it's worth the time, effort and slow-down of my Site Speed. Analytics show 2 clicks in twice as many days. So, I will return with an updated review shortly.