Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Free

Baby Tush

Their "partner" ads for smoking accessories were showing at the bottom of my website that sells BABY CLOTHING! Do not download this poorly designed app. I lost sales because of it. One of my customer emailed me saying it was inappropriate for me to show these ads for smoking items.

Adjbabi

A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME, if there was 0 Stars that just what it is worth. A TOTAL SCAM!

Epiphanyejewellery

I am happy with this application. The traffic on my website has increased. I recommend this application.

update of the 18.8.2017
The App stopped working after few days . so i uninstalled it.

Bluetoothforyou

what a joke of an app!I went to the partner website to see if my products were advertised not ONE was there!Good think that I removed it in time,I was basically advertising someone else's shop without anything in return

Mignons House Of Design

The concept seems to be good if one is not particular about what is advertised on their site. Since our shop's focus is faith-based inspirational products some of the partner products were not appropriate. We also did not receive any sells. Mignon's House of Design

Emerio

I could not see the value added by this app. I saw a lot of external product links via my site, yet not much improvement on visits to my store via this app.

Uniquefortuneco

Took my money with no results scam

Beloveddominator Com

This App installed completely unrelated content on my site, totally bring my site appearance down, It promised to exchange related content, but failed to deliver.

Worldshoppingcart

Deleted the app, had it for a week on our website www.worldshoppingcart.com
It didn't get me any traffic at all. I have removed it.

Horselovershops

Real COOL fake app and all these reviews I had 200 point it reduced to 0 overnight without a single click to my site YES!! And my own ads was shown on my own site Stay away.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next