Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Free

TOOONZZZ

just downloaded and started using this app, hope it delivers.......................fingers crossed.

August 2, 2020

Hi there,
Your ads were rejected as "vague" because you had not specified a category/subcategory for your ads. If you specify a category/subcategory, there would be no issues. If you are having issues setting a category, perhaps, you can try using a different browser to help narrow down the issue. You can, along with many merchants, use this service, without paying.
Cheers,

Microbeautystore

I used it it was easy to instal and understand fast!, I dont know if this will lead to any more sales but well see about that !

Cos we can Play

I am trying this for the first time and so far seems to be ok i will let you know more later . thanks

Eos Foods

I used this app to help increase sales of my products on my online store. It has driven more traffic to my store.

Mirlie Fashion Shop

I used this app to help me make sales in shopify my store, i really would like to be happy with the free traffic ads.

JeChel

Just tried it to see how it works and it seems okay. I may try the one without exchange ads pretty soon.

Carlan's House of Coffee

I used this app to grow my business. It provides additional organic traffic, which makes conversions a lot easier.

Glosscity UK

I used this app to help me get more recognition for my site and products. Easy to use and set up. Defo recommend.

Sevier Coffee

I used this app to help me get more traffic to my online store, it was very easy to setup and navigate through

ProtectYourPeace

Im trying out this to see if it can generate me some sells but the process to create the ads are very simple