Ads by Varinode

Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Zaharalife

Garbage. I thought it would legitimately market my products through its own channels; wrong! Instead it places your ads on other people's stores and then without asking you for permission it places other people's ads on your store. All while still charging you money for ad space. G-A-R-B-A-G-E.

Pets Utopia

It doesn’t work , Don’t be fooled by their high rating , they offer free credit for 5 star rating. I tried it and nothing happened, waste of time. When I checked it thoroughly I found the stat in Shopify says 0 visitors while they say 10 visitors!!!. Not only that but one day, they posted stats for the next day ahead of time!!! It was 16/Nov they posted stat for 17 , clear cheating. When I contacted them for information or help there was no reply at all.

Verified Shopping

Used this app and other ads on my website got about 50 clicks in few hours but mine ads keeps saying pending and got no clicks at all. This is crap

Silyence

I have been waiting for 3 days without any results In addition, advertising is bad

Regal Products HQ

Served ads for others all day after installing but my ads were pending the entire time. Messaged developer and never got a response. Uninstalled.

Dadhats2ow6ix

THIS IS A SCAM!!!!! THEY RIP ME OFF $25 I TRY CONTACTING COSTUMER SUPPORT FOR OVER A MONTH AND GET ANY RESPOND.. I WILL BE REPORTING THE ISSUE TO SHOPIFY

Doctors Special

uninstalling this garbage. no thanks

Hat Heaven 4

the app just freezes every time I want to edit my campaign. I'm willing to change this to a 5 star if it just saves my increases ad bid. I like the concept overall and it is a very good app but some functions don't work

Saveana

Inappropriate ads were shown on my website - saveana.com

Ephraim Organics

This is supposed to be an cost-free exchange. They say "Varinode Ads is a free Ad exchange". It is NOT FREE. When it is on, it brings looky loos to my shopify store. But I have to go to this shopify app EVERY day to turn it back on. You have to PAY for "credits", then you exchange "credits". They have opposed my previous review, so I will try again. Next step is a complaint directly to Shopify about their fraudulent advertisement. IT IS NOT FREE! DO NOT give this person access to your Shopify files. You will regret it!

Previous 1 3