Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

The Krazy Kart

Useless App . Didnt got even a single conversion from this app. Further, it occupies alot of bottom space of my website's page. Better you o for Google Adsense and earn money rather than this tp exchange program

October 29, 2020

Hi there,
The app is designed only to provide high quality traffic to your store. Whether they convert into sales, is entirely dependent on whether your storefront is optimized for sales. If you have not built a storefront that promotes trust, has a professional design, appropriate product offerings, suitable pricing, and attractive images/copy, you will have difficulty getting sales no matter which advertising channel you use. If you need more insight about this, feel free to reach out to us at support@varinode.com.

HealthyShop.Online

Thats disaster , iam trying to reach you guys with a simple question even,,but total ignorance from your side,,is iit this app still alive at all?

October 20, 2020

Hi there,

Yes, the app is very much alive, and helping thousands of merchants with their advertising. If you require assistance, you can contact support@varinode.com. You can also find assistance through the FAQ.

SmartCH

The worst customer service ever!!!
Can someone from support reply to my emails???
How can i get a refund for what is left in my account? Need to cancel this ASAP

October 7, 2020

Hi there,
All ads are manually reviewed by a member of our team. This process may take some time depending on how many ads are in the queue. Happy to assist you further if you reach out to us at support@varinode.com

Brooklyn Monroe

Terrible. I've had this for 3 days and not 1 click. I even chose the paid option where your ads are given priority and still nothing.

October 4, 2020

Hi there,
We've looked into your account, and see that you are getting moderate-low traffic, but enough to get insights on the quality of your ads. You should not assume that just because someone views your ads, they will click on it. Fake clicks are not something permitted on this service. The fact that people are not clicking on your ads, should be an indication to you that your ad images are not resonating with the target demographic. Just like any other ad platforms, you would need to A/B test your ad images, titles, price, and target demographics, to see what works. We also recommend having 5 to 10 ads running concurrently. If you need assistance, please feel free to reach out to support@varinode.com.

Home Office Chairs Plus

This is annoying as I installed the app and saw loads of illegal ads hence I removed the app but the ads are still showing!

October 1, 2020

Hi there,
Sometimes it takes Shopify a little longer to notify our systems about the uninstall. It looks like it is no longer showing on your site. Also, the only ads being shown are from other Shopify merchants participating in this service. Shopify does not permit any illegal products being sold in any of the stores, so the likelihood of the ads being illegal are extremely low. If you go to the Partner Ads section, you can specify the targeting of the ads you want displayed on your site, or you can simply disable the ads from there as well. If you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@varinode.com.

The Cub Haven

I used this app, and set settings accordingly. This app at first featured pleasant things(ads) on my website. THEN, it started featuring literal drugs on my store. XANAX, cocaine etc. I was actually warned by a nice known customer. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP. You can literally lose customers. PLUS this company features its own ads on your website...not other peoples. This is literally a terrible app, and if I find a way... I will report this.

EY Shopping

Wasting of money and time.. no response I spend a lot of money, its not free and also no response after buying traffic... And also they are using boots so your website can goes to spam. People that dont have knowledge of whitehat SEO are using this. Because Its totally blackhat.

September 25, 2020

Hi there,
We've looked into your account, and see that you have your campaign max-bid set to the default value, which is very low. This is real-time bidding platform, which means you are competing against other merchants to get traffic. If you are not receiving any traffic, it means your campaign max-bid is too low. You can reach us at support@varinode.com if you are unsure how to adjust your campaign max-bid. The traffic is coming from other merchants using the service, not bots as you have alluded to. You have only received 2 visitors from our service, so if you're receiving more clicks that looks like bot activity, it's coming from elsewhere. Also, this app is an advertising service, not an SEO app.

bluteethstore

Complete Waste of money, thousands of viewers BUT barely any engagement, probably a 1% conversion rate, Wasted my money utterly disappointed.

September 12, 2020

Hi there, If people are not clicking-through on your ad, it typically means that the images you've selected are not resonating with the viewers. We would advise that you try using different images, and try targeting different category/subcategories. Also, you may want to have more ads running, and adjust your campaign max-bid to be more competitive. Just like any ad platform, you would need to A/B test to improve your results. If you need further assistance, please reach out to us at support@varinode.com

Electronics Superstore Depot

Easy to create an ad. Just add money select your produce how much you bid for ad space and fill out little info and let go.

It was easy however there are issues for example cought it before I lost too much money. Paying .55 per click app said 26 clicks my page tracking said 18 visitors so out $9 of the running add there was $4 I paid for and never seen. I am glad I seen it before I lost too much. I sent message to support about this doubt anything will be done.

New Attraction

I used tis ap to help ADVERTISE, THE DESCRIPTION doesnt say theyll put other store products on your store thats completely not related!!!

August 17, 2020

Hi there,
If you go to the Partner Ads Settings page, you can set the category/subcategory targeting fo the ads being shown on your site. If you require assistance with this, please reach out to us at support@varinode.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7