Ads by Varinode

Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

shopinjunkies health store

(MY REVIEW IN BETWEEN DOWNLOADING AND BEFORE USING IT) Best app to advertise for free in other Shopify stores. hope it will help all those Shopify store beginners, those who are struggling for website traffic and good business.>>>>>(MY REVIEW AFTER DOWNLOADING AND AFTER USING IT) WHATEVER THEY ARE COMMITTING IS ALL FALSE, no views, no visits, no sale, everything is zero, AND ONE THING VERY IMPORTANT AFTER DOWNLOADING IT YOUR WEBSITE WILL BECOME SO HEAVY AND MANY ADS WILL ACQUIRE YOUR WEBSITE AND YOUR SITE WILL GO DOWN ACCORDING TO SEO AND GOOGLE SEARCH WILL DEMOTE YOUR WEBSITE AND YOU WILL FACE LOSE OF REGULAR TRAFFIC.

VAL ESTONE

Only time will tell, I have had this app for two days and so far: nothing! I do not understand why?.. :(. Meanwhile, products from other stores are being advertised on my store and it is frustrating.

NitGo ShopZone

Good app and it is very useful for the free advertisement
Easy and quick method of advertisement and too free is very useful. It will give way to improve

promo enterprise

I got this app to run ads and it said it would import products from my store but then said that isn't a feature and so I have to do it manually

August 9, 2019

We don't seem to have any record of you reaching out with an inquiry, but happy to help you resolve the issue here. If you go to the Advertiser section, and click into one of your campaigns, you can click on the create Ad button. When you do that, it will give you the option to select one of your popular products, or search for one of your products in your store. When you select one of them, it will import that product to create an ad.

Gloray's Graphics & Designed Wear

I just installed this app in hopes of making sales. I will give my true rating I am giving it one star for now until after I experience it more to see how effective it is. Your instructions need to be more explicit.

shopo.vip

it is use less app and the ads never show , also when i want to remove it

i find th liquid: vnavs.liquid this one can not remove, and when you remove your site will be problem
this is hax app

mggoodies

The wait to see for a 5-star rating is over, it just got 4 stars removed! The app is useless. I set up a campaign with a max bid and then no sales whatsoever, not even traffic, not even impressions! 4.9 rating, oh please, this is because of ratings that are fake. I can not recommend installing this app.

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

I deleted the app after a few days. Some of the other ads showing on my site were a 'tad' off-color *and* I could never get any customer service! They never answered my emails when I had questions.

Embroidery Outpost

Updated: I had high hopes for this app. It was easy to set up, but trying to get it to actually work was another issue. I emailed support twice. No response. After several days of tinkering, I finally figured out how to get the ads to show up on my site. The next hurdle was publishing my own ads. I can not figure it out. I have contacted support several times. No response. And the little documentation provided doesn't help. Great idea. Poorly executed. What a waste of time.
---------------
I've just installed this app, and so far it has been really easy to set up. I'm looking forward to seeing the results!

Caviar Classic London

I found that the app doesn’t monitor which ads come onto the websites. I suddenly found they drug paraphernalia was being advertised on my website. It was very shocking. Complained to Shopify and varinode. Still after 5 months I have heard nothing heard from them, not even an apology. The least they should do is get in touch..an email, phone call, text? Nothing. That's customer service for you. To date, the worst app yet!.

Previous 1 3 4