Ads by Varinode

Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

I deleted the app after a few days. Some of the other ads showing on my site were a 'tad' off-color *and* I could never get any customer service! They never answered my emails when I had questions.

Embroidery Outpost

Updated: I had high hopes for this app. It was easy to set up, but trying to get it to actually work was another issue. I emailed support twice. No response. After several days of tinkering, I finally figured out how to get the ads to show up on my site. The next hurdle was publishing my own ads. I can not figure it out. I have contacted support several times. No response. And the little documentation provided doesn't help. Great idea. Poorly executed. What a waste of time.
---------------
I've just installed this app, and so far it has been really easy to set up. I'm looking forward to seeing the results!

Caviar Classic London

I found that the app doesn’t monitor which ads come onto the websites. I suddenly found they drug paraphernalia was being advertised on my website. It was very shocking. Complained yo Shopify dnd varinodethrm and notcrvtn Dk snd stiol after a week I have nothing heard from thrn, not even an apoligy

Trendout.pt

this app is a scam. I installed the application, did all the necessary operations to get the ads working including the CPC, and the ads never worked. I paid by credit card to have available budget and the ads never worked. Those responsible did not respond to my email anymore, zero support. They only answered once, when I said that the ads were not working, they stopped responding !!! Fraud, Fraud, now I want my money back. Do not install this application if they do not want to have the problems I had.

ByMcdodo.com

No reply to support email, very confusing setup and if you need help sorry you cant find help, I emailed support over 1 week still no reply.

Zaharalife

Garbage. I thought it would legitimately market my products through its own channels; wrong! Instead it places your ads on other people's stores and then without asking you for permission it places other people's ads on your store. All while still charging you money for ad space. G-A-R-B-A-G-E.

Pets Utopia

It doesn’t work , Don’t be fooled by their high rating , they offer free credit for 5 star rating. I tried it and nothing happened, waste of time. When I checked it thoroughly I found the stat in Shopify says 0 visitors while they say 10 visitors!!!. Not only that but one day, they posted stats for the next day ahead of time!!! It was 16/Nov they posted stat for 17 , clear cheating. When I contacted them for information or help there was no reply at all.

Verified Shopping

Used this app and other ads on my website got about 50 clicks in few hours but mine ads keeps saying pending and got no clicks at all. This is crap

Silyence

I have been waiting for 3 days without any results
In addition, advertising is bad

Regal Products HQ

Served ads for others all day after installing but my ads were pending the entire time. Messaged developer and never got a response. Uninstalled.

Previous 1 3