Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Atlas Wear Official

They said the max ads is 10 when the math on their FAQs suggests 200. I emailed them to ask why my ads were deleted. Since I asked, they removed the beautiful ads previously on my site with ugly t-shirts that literally look like dog poo. It is clearly on purpose because they don't change with a refresh of the page as usual. I'm a kid trying my first small business and I hope I'm mispercieving, but this service seems spiteful.

July 1, 2020

Hi there,
As we had expressed to you through email, there needs to be a balance of those participating in the exchange. If there is a merchant, like yourself, that is creating absurd amounts of ads, to monopolize the ad spots, naturally, it would be difficult to maintain a healthy exchange ecosystem. Perhaps, you could consider the other merchants using the app, and how your actions affect others participating in the exchange.

Also, the ads shown on your site are dependent on which merchants are bidding, at a given time. It will change frequently as a result. It has nothing to do with you sending in any inquiry.

Cheers,

zhibo tools

Don't use it, cheating you to recharge has no effect, and recharging has no effect and cannot be refunded. This kind of scammer doesn't know how to pass the shopify review!

June 19, 2020

Hi there,
All ads are manually reviewed before they go live, to ensure the quality of the ads in the marketplace. This process may take time, depending on how many ads are in the review queue. You had the app installed an hour, and your ad had not been reviewed during that time, which is why your ad was not running. You would receive an approval/rejection email once it has been reviewed. Also, in order to use your deposit, you need to create a campaign based on Ad Cash, which you did not do. If you require a walk through on how to use this app, you can reach us at support@varinode.com

Libra Drum

UPDATE ** They offer me a refund only if I delete my review here, what??? **

This app is not working at all. They don't have enough user to make this system work.
I buy ADCASH and even that doesn't work, no impressions no click.
I asked for the refund and they didn't refund nothing yet. If they do I will change this comment.
They don't have a contact button or number on their website. Only an info e-mail which they don't respond to.
Even though I raised my bids still 0 clicks. It's been more than a month. It feels like SCAMMING!

June 15, 2020

Hi there,
As we had already explained to you previously, this is a real-time bidding platform. If you are not receiving any impressions, after your ads have been reviewed, it means your campaign max-bid is not competitive enough, for your ads to get selected for display. As the largest Shopify specific ad platform, the issue is not the size of the user base. Your max-bid is 45% lower than the avg CPC, which makes it unlikely that you will receive much impressions. Separately, we've noticed that you've also been manufacturing fake clicks on your storefront, to accumulate your Ad Cash. This sort of activity is prohibited, and violates our terms of service.

FuegoGear │ The Hottest Deals

After looking at the one star reviews I reconsidered using this app. Basically I'm not interested in having other people's products on my site. It does look kinda scammy.

June 2, 2020

Hi there,
Sorry to hear that this app is not for you. Is there something in particular that confused you about what this app does? If you could let us know at support@varinode.com, that would be appreciated. We're always looking to improve, so your input would be valuable. The point of an Ad Exchange, is to show ads on one another's store, to exchange traffic. Also, we do not use a layouthub.liquid file, so that file likely came from some other app you're using. It's probably best not to suggest deleting this file, when you're not clear which app uses it, and for what purpose. Our app immediately stops showing ads, once we are notified of your uninstall.
Cheers,

Brylin Marie Boutique

I'll be happy to update this review if Varinode customer support would actually get back in touch with me. I downloaded this to try the free exchange adverstisements & paid $10 for "priority" listings thining I was in another app on my Shopify store. All this said, It's been 6 days and no response from Varinode customer support. All they have is an email on their website to contact.

Dea Clothes

Scam App! I can't Promote my ads. Lost my budget
This app can slowly your speed score very low
don't use.

May 18, 2020

Hi there, sorry to hear about your experience. Happy to help you figure this out. Can you clarify what you mean when you say, you can't promote your ads? There are thousands of merchants using this app daily, so it's likely a quick fix to get you up and running. Feel free to send us a note at support@varinode.com

Asia Sell

Let's see if they reply to this... ??????????WHY DON'T YOU REPLY??????????? GET THE SEX DOLLS OFF MY SITE BEFORE I REPORT IT OR SUE YOU. YOU SAID "We place ads of your products/services for display on other similarly themed online stores." THIS IS EITHER FALSE OR MISLEADING. ALSO, IF I REMOVE IT, THEN REMOVE JUNK CODE. UNDERSTAND?

May 18, 2020

Hi there, apologies for the delayed response. Due to Covid, we don't have the capacity to provide real-time support on the weekends. We've sent you a reply to your email, and happy to help resolve your issue there.

SOPHIE'S

Starting out - app wants me to give 5 stars now. Interesting concept. Will see and update review later.

Deleted it the same they. Showing Shisha ads on my premium boutique store.

MediMaxSupply

This is stealing. I charge my account with 50 dollars. In less than 24 hours with one visitor to my store, all the money was spent. I don't get it.

Aliyaly

I am just using this app. I will tell something after the test two to three days. I edit my review and explain my experience with this app thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6