Ads by Varinode

Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

promo enterprise

I got this app to run ads and it said it would import products from my store but then said that isn't a feature and so I have to do it manually

August 9, 2019

We don't seem to have any record of you reaching out with an inquiry, but happy to help you resolve the issue here. If you go to the Advertiser section, and click into one of your campaigns, you can click on the create Ad button. When you do that, it will give you the option to select one of your popular products, or search for one of your products in your store. When you select one of them, it will import that product to create an ad.

Gloray's Graphics & Designed Wear

I just installed this app in hopes of making sales. I will give my true rating I am giving it one star for now until after I experience it more to see how effective it is. Your instructions need to be more explicit.

shopo.vip

it is use less app and the ads never show , also when i want to remove it

i find th liquid: vnavs.liquid this one can not remove, and when you remove your site will be problem
this is hax app

mggoodies

The wait to see for a 5-star rating is over, it just got 4 stars removed! The app is useless. I set up a campaign with a max bid and then no sales whatsoever, not even traffic, not even impressions! 4.9 rating, oh please, this is because of ratings that are fake. I can not recommend installing this app.

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

I deleted the app after a few days. Some of the other ads showing on my site were a 'tad' off-color *and* I could never get any customer service! They never answered my emails when I had questions.

Embroidery Outpost

Updated: I had high hopes for this app. It was easy to set up, but trying to get it to actually work was another issue. I emailed support twice. No response. After several days of tinkering, I finally figured out how to get the ads to show up on my site. The next hurdle was publishing my own ads. I can not figure it out. I have contacted support several times. No response. And the little documentation provided doesn't help. Great idea. Poorly executed. What a waste of time.
---------------
I've just installed this app, and so far it has been really easy to set up. I'm looking forward to seeing the results!

Caviar Classic London

I found that the app doesn’t monitor which ads come onto the websites. I suddenly found they drug paraphernalia was being advertised on my website. It was very shocking. Complained to Shopify and varinode. Still after 5 months I have heard nothing heard from them, not even an apology. The least they should do is get in touch..an email, phone call, text? Nothing. That's customer service for you. To date, the worst app yet!.

Trendout.pt

this app is a scam. I installed the application, did all the necessary operations to get the ads working including the CPC, and the ads never worked. I paid by credit card to have available budget and the ads never worked. Those responsible did not respond to my email anymore, zero support. They only answered once, when I said that the ads were not working, they stopped responding !!! Fraud, Fraud, now I want my money back. Do not install this application if they do not want to have the problems I had.

ByMcdodo.com

No reply to support email, very confusing setup and if you need help sorry you cant find help, I emailed support over 1 week still no reply.

Zaharalife

Garbage. I thought it would legitimately market my products through its own channels; wrong! Instead it places your ads on other people's stores and then without asking you for permission it places other people's ads on your store. All while still charging you money for ad space. G-A-R-B-A-G-E.

Previous 1 3 4