Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode | Reviews

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Giltenergy

TOTAL FAKE ! ! ! The app ate my money with fake traffic from india pakistan and so on Zero sales, and fake customers subscribers TOTAL FAKE ! ! !

October 14, 2021

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. This is a traffic exchange service, so all the traffic coming through the network, is coming from other eCommerce storefronts just like yours. To ensure you are reaching the correct demographic, you would need to specify the country targeting when creating your ads. If you are receiving traffic, and not getting sales, it's generally a sign that your storefront could use conversion optimizations. It may help to consult Shopify Experts to help you with that. If you require assistance with it, feel free to contact us at support@varinode.com

Eurekaonline

This App eats your money like no other business. It is not intended to promote businesses but to milk them!!

October 12, 2021

Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out. The only thing this app can do, is drive high intent traffic to your site. Unfortunately, if your site is not optimized to convert sales, it won't matter how much traffic you get. If you aren't receiving sales, you likely need to resolve the underlying issues, like site design, product offering, images, and/or pricing. It might help to consult with conversion specialists, which you can find the Shopify Experts community. Once you've gotten your storefront to a place with good conversion metrics, we'd recommend giving our service another try.

Gadgets 180

It didn´t perform well. I paid $10 to test the app and the campaign never run and still getting ads from other stores which is supposed not to happen if you paid.

September 22, 2021

Thank you for your comment. To ensure the quality of ads running through the platform, all ads are reviewed manually before they are published live. Depending on how many ads are in the queue, this process may take as short as few minutes, to several hours. For those that do deposit Ad Cash, there is certainly the option to disable the display unit from showing in your storefront. You would just need to go into the settings to disable it, which it sounds like you have not done. If you need assistance with that, feel free to reach out to us at support@varinode.com.

ImageDiscern

This app will run on your store if your credits are 0.....
So this app runs adds even if you don't want it to run when your credit is finished(your store is used to generate profits for the app and you get nothing :) ). More than that ... If you pay for the adds it will cost you a minimum of 25 cents per click ... cheaper everywhere else ....oh and one last thing ... if you contact support, you can wait more than a week to get a reply ..... Overall Rating is -100 Stars.

Shop Diva Couture Fashions

Do not install this app, I just did and it wiped my whole theme and home page. i have to be getting shopify to help fixing after uninstalling

August 12, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Looking at your website, it doesn't appear that any issues are present. If you need further assistance, we'd be happy to guide you through the process, to make the most of our service.

IMPACT BOX

I have removed the app, still have a lot of code and calls from that app removal and they dont reply to the support request.

First Reach

I hate to say this, but I have to confess this customer service is not really good. I requested invoice to record my expense for running my shop as you know, we, shoppers, have to report sales, expenses to tax office. I requested customers service for 6 times to issue invoice of cash ads, but they have yet to respond to me in 2weeks.

I Love Writing

Nothing happens and they ask you before you use the application to rate them with 5 stars. Let the users try it first and then ask for a review. Also it does not let me upload a new review.

Narcile™ Hose Holder

Why don't you post the ad I prepared? why don't you reply to my e-mails? Please return my deposited and unspent money. They didn't get back to the emails I sent. Absolutely do not believe this practice.

April 28, 2021

Hi there,
You currently have no ads running, which would explain why there is no activity. If you wish to have ads running, you would need to create a campaign using the Ad Cash model, then create some ads under it. If you need assistance with that, you can reach us at support@varinode.com.

Besty World

bad serivce to me i just waste 10 dollar with fake reslt it say 40k view for 10 dollar i got 5k with 6 clic and i'm sure they are fake just waste my money and my second store i try free share credit people advertise in my store but my ads not approved or showed zero clic or view.....

April 28, 2021

Hi there,
The traffic you receive is highly dependent on the campaign values you set. If you have a higher campaign max-bid set, you will spend more on every click, and go through your budget much quicker. If you need help customizing your campaign values, you can reach us at support@varinode.com for assistance.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9