Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

I Love Writing

Nothing happens and they ask you before you use the application to rate them with 5 stars. Let the users try it first and then ask for a review. Also it does not let me upload a new review.

Narcile™ Hose Holder

Why don't you post the ad I prepared? why don't you reply to my e-mails? Please return my deposited and unspent money. They didn't get back to the emails I sent. Absolutely do not believe this practice.

April 28, 2021

Hi there,
You currently have no ads running, which would explain why there is no activity. If you wish to have ads running, you would need to create a campaign using the Ad Cash model, then create some ads under it. If you need assistance with that, you can reach us at support@varinode.com.

Besty World

bad serivce to me i just waste 10 dollar with fake reslt it say 40k view for 10 dollar i got 5k with 6 clic and i'm sure they are fake just waste my money and my second store i try free share credit people advertise in my store but my ads not approved or showed zero clic or view.....

April 28, 2021

Hi there,
The traffic you receive is highly dependent on the campaign values you set. If you have a higher campaign max-bid set, you will spend more on every click, and go through your budget much quicker. If you need help customizing your campaign values, you can reach us at support@varinode.com for assistance.

No Trace Outdoor Gear

After this wasn’t working for me they way I expected I asked for my unspent ad dollars to be returned. I have yet to hear from Varinode. I will change this when they respond.

Soft Skin Beauty

je ne peux pas utiliser cette application pour mon shop. j'ai deja acheter un plan de 10 $ rien n'est pas encore valable.

IRVINNS

Woow Insane. Horrible customer service!!
Send two mails no response at all..
NEED SOME HELP WITH INSTALLATION

March 4, 2021

This app provides an auto install component, and a picture by picture install guide to walk through the installation process, should you need it. You can find the install guide by going to the Install Guide under the Partner Ads pull down menu.

BLADE ADDICT

I used this app for a week...received zero customer support and was providing them with free marketing on my site. Do not recommend.

33Möbel Store

paid 10 usd for ads, guess what they advertised on my site my products, i just need refund want to remove the app, not serving the purpose.

February 10, 2021

Hi there,
For those that opt to deposit funds, they do not need to show ads on their own site. You can disable them by going to the Partner Ads settings page. If you require assistance with this, please reach us at support@varinode.com.

Used by God

To Developer: This was supposed to be for .55 cents. I've asked several times for a response. I'll email Varidone again to discuss this further. I've been trying to get a hold of their customer support for 3 days to inquire about my ad balance. They sent me a notification stating that my ad balance was $0; however when I checked it on 2/7 there was $41.25 available. This company is a ripoff and I want my refund. Bad customer service and no response.

February 10, 2021

Hi there,
We've looked into your account, and see the reason why your balance depleted quickly. You have set a campaign maxbid value of $55, which is absurdly high. It defines how much you're willing to pay per click. With one click alone, you would have expended your entire deposit. It's not clear why you set such a high value, but we would suggest reducing it by a large margin. If you need assistance adjusting these values, we'd be happy to help at support@varinode.com.

NIKI KAY

Review update: No clear buttons to uninstall the app. Spent a whole day sending messages to the support with no responses. I'm quite disappointed in the app and communication from their admin/support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9