Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

33Möbel Store

paid 10 usd for ads, guess what they advertised on my site my products, i just need refund want to remove the app, not serving the purpose.

February 10, 2021

Hi there,
For those that opt to deposit funds, they do not need to show ads on their own site. You can disable them by going to the Partner Ads settings page. If you require assistance with this, please reach us at support@varinode.com.

Used by God

To Developer: This was supposed to be for .55 cents. I've asked several times for a response. I'll email Varidone again to discuss this further. I've been trying to get a hold of their customer support for 3 days to inquire about my ad balance. They sent me a notification stating that my ad balance was $0; however when I checked it on 2/7 there was $41.25 available. This company is a ripoff and I want my refund. Bad customer service and no response.

February 10, 2021

Hi there,
We've looked into your account, and see the reason why your balance depleted quickly. You have set a campaign maxbid value of $55, which is absurdly high. It defines how much you're willing to pay per click. With one click alone, you would have expended your entire deposit. It's not clear why you set such a high value, but we would suggest reducing it by a large margin. If you need assistance adjusting these values, we'd be happy to help at support@varinode.com.

NIKI KAY

Review update: No clear buttons to uninstall the app. Spent a whole day sending messages to the support with no responses. I'm quite disappointed in the app and communication from their admin/support.

coffeeteafy

We installed the app hoping for free traffic and ads.
In our experience, the app doesn't handle multiple stores. It has also affected our store's performance. Performance came back to normal when we removed the app.
We asked for a refund of the amount we deposited via Shopify support and direct email. After 4 days and counting, We're still waiting for the refund. Please improve your customer service.

Atlas Eco

Easy to use but very limited for free use without people clicking on your partner ads. Also support did not help or respond at all when I had an issue with Varinode placing ads on all of my pages without my control.

Chevalière Royale

Once installed the publications continue to show up as a virus and no one to help you. It should be forbidden it's manipulation

January 3, 2021

Hi there,

We received your inquiry less than an hour ago, "After uninstalling the app the posts still continue. How do I stop this?". While we try to respond as soon as we can, responding within minutes is typically not possible. As we had already replied back to you, the ads you are seeing are not from our service, but another app you are using. Hope this clarifies things for you, and that you're able to resolve your issue.

Avian Select

Waited at least two hours or more for these people to approve my ads for pet bird products that are already authorized by Amazon. Sent them lots of messages about approving my ads and getting them running to no avail. This is a HORRIBLE service that wasted hours of my business time today. CLUNKY INTERFACE. Horrible time trying to setup ads. Setup two ads that never were enabled. Could not find a way to cancel this app from my store. This system could work well but there are lots of confusing issues. Ads created/pending are not listed anywhere that is comprehensible. Every time I create an ad the page changes to a data page with no data or info about the ad I created. There is no way to see how many ads you have pending or otherwise. The support team says ads have to be approved and approval depends on how many are in the queue. All the while their ads are showing on my pages but my ads are not running. This is a very confusing non-sensical system. Difficult to measure any daily business potential with this system. Also the app does not show up in my Shopify store admin. I have to go to the Shopify app store, browse for the app and click on 'add app' everytime to access my Verinode account. ---I found the listing for the ads I created by going backwards from the ad creation page. Have four ads sitting in the queue quite some time now not approved. This does not work for my business. I am not paying this company to wait for my ads to be approved. This is no way to earn my business.

December 8, 2020

Hi there,
All ads are manually reviewed before our team before they go live, to ensure the quality of the ads going through the service. Depending on how many ads are in the queue, there may be some delays. Getting ads reviewed is a normal process that exists on any ad platform. If you want to stop showing ads on your store, you can go to the Partner Ads Settings page, and disable the display unit from there. If you want to see the summary of your ads, you can go to the navigation bar, and click on the My Ads / Summary link. If you need assistance with that, please reach out to us at support@varinode.com. If you are unable to locate the Apps section in your Shopify Admin console, you should contact Shopify Support for guidance on how to use their console. While you may not be a fan of our UI, it was built by referencing the Facebook Ad platform. If you have difficulties working your way through our UI, you'll likely have difficulties using any ad platform.

InfantBreathe™

After you pay them, so called "Customer service" will NEVER reply you to help. Do NOT recommend them

December 8, 2020

Hi there,
If you require assistance, please be sure to reach us at support@varinode.com. We are happy to help

Wasserion

I CANT REMOVE THE ADS after uninstalling the app I DONT WANT THIS APP REMOVE YOUR ADS ASAP !!!! not good

November 21, 2020

Hi there,
It looks like you still have the app installed. If you go to the Partner Ads Settings page, you can disable the display unit from there. Alternatively, you can uninstall the app, and it will remove the ads as well. If you uninstall the removal might take some time, as Shopify's system doesn't always notify our servers immediately of the uninstall. If you need assistance with this, please reach out to us at support@varinode.com.

Mrs.Dollar

Not sure if this is working,but it's worth to try.The website is simple but a bit lag,will find out how it works by myself. Use my referal code to receive 100 credit for free: 1e8b066fbfaf43f9931951d13afceb22 I allocated 200 credit for bidding but keep showing “Campaign max-bid not competitive enough. Increase max-bid, to increase views.”Got 0 result Meanwhile i'm providing free traffic for others.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8