Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

DONATO GOODS™

I'm giving 2 stars because:
It is a good concept and easy to use.

I'm holding back 3 stars because:
1. The customer support is non-responsive. Not even a confirmation that they would get my query. (Yes I have checked the spam folder.) As a paying client that is a pretty big blow. So I had to redo my entire campaign, hoping things would work. They finally did. Customer support has not yet responded.
2. There is no guarantee that shop owners that display my products won't click on my ads just to earn credits. In fact, I had tested that myself, doing that earning credits and there was no response or any kind of penalty for that whatsoever.

That being said it's been only about a month since I installed the app so I'll give it a bit more chance, hoping my review will have some positive effect because the original concept and idea is pretty clever, just rough around the edges.

Thank you!

Gypsy Tableware Designs

I am disappointed as asked for support twice and never received any reply. The quality of the ads do not suit my business and there fore do not send quality traffic.
I am sure if communicated with this could have been changed and been a benefit to my business and the advertisers.

infini1

this is a really great app, it really helped me with my store to generate traffic. I recommend it to the onliness

Exclusive Trendy Apparel

i used this to help me set up ads. i really like the app. I just started using it but so far it seems to work great.

My Small Store

Since several weeks I can't access the dashboard, I always shows the app in the store. I put $50 to show my ads and I have no idea if it shows or not. $50 lost.
No control over what ads are showing up.
Contacted support without any response.

Katie Fair Art

Shows ads for diapers on a fine art store. If it showed more relevant products I’d be interested. No increased traffic after a few days. Not my thing.

Boutique Imperia

Nul...ça sert à rien du tout d'avoir ce genre de logiciel, à part surcharger vos shop et nuire à votre image.

Meanshoegameonline Com

After using this app for about 2 week, I did not see any progress to my page. All I saw was views which hit instantly once you place your bid. After I place three campaigns two never pushed through until I raised bid and it was instantly over 1000. No clicks no store visits and no revenue. This app is just good for actually setting up campaigns and your campaign may end up on your own page, if you click it, you will loose credits for your own merchandise. I only suggest using this app if your are practicing. You will not receive any revenue from this app. I found after I was encouraged to use more credits the numbers changed immediately with not hits/clicks. kinda a waste of time if your actually trying to get traffic to your store.

B Gs Treasures

Not for us, inappropriate material on page ... thanks.

Godfathers Corner

At first people were coming to my store.all of a sudden they stopped. When i look at my publisher summary I see were people are clicking my partner product. But i am not receiving my exchange credits that i can use to drive traffic to my site. Deleting app today!

Previous 1