Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Handmade Gifts Store

I have just dowloaded it and just started trying.I think it is too early to give a feedback before seeing the actual results.

Stork Market Ltd

I spent £160 during 6 days to check how it works, and I didn't have any sales. I think the cost per link is more expensive that it states. Maybe, I'm a little bit biased since I see a lot of good reviews.

lugzeries.com

Just started. Im excited and anticipating growth from this app based on its reviews. I'll give an update soon.

DONATO GOODS™

I'm giving 2 stars because:
It is a good concept and easy to use.

I'm holding back 3 stars because:
1. The customer support is non-responsive. Not even a confirmation that they would get my query. (Yes I have checked the spam folder.) As a paying client that is a pretty big blow. So I had to redo my entire campaign, hoping things would work. They finally did. Customer support has not yet responded.
2. There is no guarantee that shop owners that display my products won't click on my ads just to earn credits. In fact, I had tested that myself, doing that earning credits and there was no response or any kind of penalty for that whatsoever.

That being said it's been only about a month since I installed the app so I'll give it a bit more chance, hoping my review will have some positive effect because the original concept and idea is pretty clever, just rough around the edges.

Thank you!

Gypsy Tableware Designs

I am disappointed as asked for support twice and never received any reply. The quality of the ads do not suit my business and there fore do not send quality traffic.
I am sure if communicated with this could have been changed and been a benefit to my business and the advertisers.

infini1

this is a really great app, it really helped me with my store to generate traffic. I recommend it to the onliness

Exclusive Trendy Apparel

i used this to help me set up ads. i really like the app. I just started using it but so far it seems to work great.

My Small Store

Since several weeks I can't access the dashboard, I always shows the app in the store. I put $50 to show my ads and I have no idea if it shows or not. $50 lost.
No control over what ads are showing up.
Contacted support without any response.

Katie Fair Art

Shows ads for diapers on a fine art store. If it showed more relevant products I’d be interested. No increased traffic after a few days. Not my thing.

Boutique Imperia

Nul...ça sert à rien du tout d'avoir ce genre de logiciel, à part surcharger vos shop et nuire à votre image.

Previous 1 3