Ads by Varinode

Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Beautyzone Online

try your product test see how it go no customer return our web facebook in store doing good not on website need help

UNQinc.com

I mean...it’s a great concept in theory. However, for whatever reason it just does not translate into meaningful traffic. Its not just this app, the other ad exchange apps have the same issue. I think the problem is that most of the websites/businesses that use the app/exchange are little boutique shops with little to no traffic, half of which are most likely completely abandoned. Hard to imagine quality traffic, or ANY traffic coming from these sites. I hope it changes...but not holding my breath.

Gift Avenue Online

Still Testing it out. You have to be fair that you should let an ad run first before asking for a review rather than ask for a review before running the ad. How can we give a feedback if we don't have results yet?

Sure Trendz

start starting using app will come become when I can give a fair review - 3 Stars for being forced into making a premature review

blissbraidedwigs.com

i feel uncomfortable being asked to leave a 5 star review when i am barely installing the app. hopefully this works for our store

Virtuous Mentality

well i will know when the traffic rolls in

Speed Keys

https://i.imgur.com/DSP1Yuk.png I literally get my own products showing up as ads

Multi Freitas

Acabei de instalar se for bom dou mais estrelas.

Eunikeboutique

belum mendapatkan hasil, nanti kalau sudah ada yang membeli baru di beri 5 bintang

Sexy And Fun Lingerie Shop

Not too bad. Seems great so far!

Previous 1 3