Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Necessory’s

So far, it has been easy to create ads using Varinode. I just started using this app so I hope to write another review soon about how well it invites traffic to my website!

MODEST TRENDS

Only just installed the app but it looks really useful and easy to use. Looking forward to see what it can do for my website

Ms. Tee's Enchanted Spells Pheromone Oils

It was easy to do. Give my website visuablity and hopefully bring new visitors and sales. I update after ad run.

Herais Online

Easy and fast, but not as we think. As some count for click compare to the analytics are not correct. Im trying again for 3 rd time, wish now is better.

February 14, 2021

Hi there,
Can you reach out to us at support@varinode.com, and let us know where you think there might be a discrepancy? We're happy to look into it, and resolve any issues there might be.

ELX Studio

Maybe I'm not using the app right, but it didn't appear to really help with conversions. Traffic was slightly improved for a bit of time but simmered off before even reaching the budget. Perhaps it was an error on my end. Would love some customer support on how to better optimize ads.

February 10, 2021

Hi there,
As with any ad service you use, you would need to A/B test your ad content (images/text) to see what resonates best with the viewers. Also, this is a real-time bidding platform, which means that the traffic you receive is dependent on the activity of other merchants bidding against you at that time. You may need to adjust your campaign maxbid value from time to time to ensure it remains competitive. If you have specific questions, we are happy to help at support@varinode.com.

Beauty ShopTime

I'm trying the App for first time so far it's easy to install and create the Ads let's see how this App can help to boost my sales.

Parties Galore After Dark

its ok im just really getting the hang of it but its not too hard to create ads so lets see what happens

Beau and Benji

App is simple enough but very basic and doesn't provide detailed targetting. There also doesn't seem to be a way I can tailor relevant ads to my site. Not sure I'm going to keep, but we'll see,

December 27, 2020

Hi there,
In terms of targeting, we provide the capability to target by category, subcategory, gender and country. You specify these when you create your ad. With regard to the ads being shown on your site, you can tailor them by specifying the category/subcategory targeting from the Partner Ads Settings page. If you require assistance with this, please reach out to us at support@varinode.com

325percent

Great idea, I didn't get any satisfying results though. It also keeps placing the cross-promoted products on my home page whenever I enter their app; even though I've removed them from the theme code.

Kreme De La Femme Beauty Supply

I just started using this . so far I just posted my first ad. Ill come back to leave another one onces I figure all this out.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8