Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Beau and Benji

App is simple enough but very basic and doesn't provide detailed targetting. There also doesn't seem to be a way I can tailor relevant ads to my site. Not sure I'm going to keep, but we'll see,

December 27, 2020

Hi there,
In terms of targeting, we provide the capability to target by category, subcategory, gender and country. You specify these when you create your ad. With regard to the ads being shown on your site, you can tailor them by specifying the category/subcategory targeting from the Partner Ads Settings page. If you require assistance with this, please reach out to us at support@varinode.com
Cheers,

325percent

Great idea, I didn't get any satisfying results though. It also keeps placing the cross-promoted products on my home page whenever I enter their app; even though I've removed them from the theme code.

Kreme De La Femme Beauty Supply

I just started using this . so far I just posted my first ad. Ill come back to leave another one onces I figure all this out.

Vampire Ink

Just started this app and I must say that im impressed with the whole design now I can't wait to see how it performs

SAPATA

It is decent. Hopefully, I get a lot of sale. It is simple to set up. They also have additional feature in the app.

davistechgadgets

I just created my first ad I think. Im not sure I did it correctly, nor have I figured out how to import from my store.

Dogs' Bestie

Still waiting for results from this app -- not sure if it's worth the time, effort and slow-down of my Site Speed. Analytics show 2 clicks in twice as many days. So, I will return with an updated review shortly.

TheSassyBratBoutique

I'm learning it all still could benefit from categories being more niche orientated. Partner Ads that match your choices picked

Plush B Boutique, LLC

Creating the ad was easy. I will leave another review when I get results. Thank you!! .......................................................................

Eshopifiz

okay so here is my results, I paid $10 = $14 nzd for a test on this service vs facebook $10USD for advertising, yeah so I got 13 click on my paid ad and facebook I got 25 clicks, I don't know if that is great or if I will continue using the service, this wasn't all that bad of an experience. As for the Free advertising hehe I got 1 click, I am not sure this app is genuine. But they were fast to let me know I was out of credit. I am yet to hear back with real help on this. I want to see results and what is the best method to gain more traffic using this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7