Ads by Varinode

Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Pretty Lil Purse

I used the app and so far it was very simple to go through which i like because im not to familiar with the ad apps. Im new to Shopify and im loving where this is going.

PrettyStyleStore

this application is revolutionary I like
at the beginning I had doubts in the end I ended up seeing the results

Wheysted Ltd

Easy to set up! Will comment/increase if I see positive trends with sales/traffic. Easy to create ads.

PUL💎KRA' CHAO (lovely chaos)

Its a good app that does what it says, however the information/feedback given is minimal. I couldn't see where my ad was or what it looked like.

The Clothing Superstar

Still learning how to use it, but it looks awesome and worthy it to use. I will give more feedback after i experience more on this app.

G&K FASHION

es ist sehr einfach einzustellen Produkte bin noch in kostenloser test faser ich habe hoffnung schaumermal

Andys bargain buys

Great app for site that are just starting out to drive traffic to there site as i am in that boat xx

SmallTown Shop

I used this app to help bring in more people and it has been amazing so far. I have went from 5 a day to over 100 a day it really has helped bring in more people.

Feet`s Pride

This app is simple to use. I used it to add my products for advertising. I wish I could add more ads

Lex Stores

Good App! The app is very easy to use and increases the opportunity of reaching more people to buy your products

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20