Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

Free Traffic & Ads by Varinode

by Varinode, Inc.

Free Ad exchange to help you acquire high quality traffic

Mamale Joy

I used app to help with more traffic to my site Looking for options to advertise on a web Only started testing

STREETSOLES

Haven't seen any results yet just installed . I will see and add to this review, Smooth installation.

Shopatah

Great App to make Ads Online for your store, easy to handle. I recommend it especially for Newbies .

TOOONZZZ

just downloaded and started using this app, hope it delivers.......................fingers crossed.

August 2, 2020

Hi there,
Your ads were rejected as "vague" because you had not specified a category/subcategory for your ads. If you specify a category/subcategory, there would be no issues. If you are having issues setting a category, perhaps, you can try using a different browser to help narrow down the issue. You can, along with many merchants, use this service, without paying.
Cheers,

Microbeautystore

I used it it was easy to instal and understand fast!, I dont know if this will lead to any more sales but well see about that !

Cos we can Play

I am trying this for the first time and so far seems to be ok i will let you know more later . thanks

Eos Foods

I used this app to help increase sales of my products on my online store. It has driven more traffic to my store.

Mirlie Fashion Shop

I used this app to help me make sales in shopify my store, i really would like to be happy with the free traffic ads.

JeChel

Just tried it to see how it works and it seems okay. I may try the one without exchange ads pretty soon.

Carlan's House of Coffee

I used this app to grow my business. It provides additional organic traffic, which makes conversions a lot easier.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28