AdScale ‑ ROI of 1000%

AdScale ‑ ROI of 1000%

by AdScale

Automated AI-Advertising on Google, Facebook & Instagram

GolfPal

So far I can say that the product was very easy to setup and the campaigns were easy to create. Looking forward to monitoring the results over the next 30 days.

ECCP AUTOPARTS

They are very unprofessional. You need to wait more than 1 day or even more time for their response. They promised to open GOOGLE and FACEBOOK ads in 1-5 days, but no, I waited for almost 2 weeks and they did not do it. Later The number of clicks in the GOOGLE announcements activated is fake. I did not see any extra clicks on the right of shopify. They are deceptive, I'm sure. Don't believe them, everyone. I have reported them to shopify.
Don't believe them. Although they responded to my comments, they still didn't reply to any information in the app. I am so disappointed.

September 28, 2020

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. I can see that your Facebook Ads were not connected due to permissions error related to your Business Manager and for Google Shopping, you had a Merchant Center suspension, that is related either to your website or products. My team reached out to you in order to solve both issues.

The Google clicks you see on AdScale are taken directly from the Google Ads account, therefore all advertising metrics provided in AdScale are accurate. Please note that AdScale is a Google Premier Partner.

My team is more than happy to keep working with you on solving your issues and get your campaigns up and running on all channels.

Nate's Online Super Store

I installed this app and it was easy and very user friendly to set up and get running and the options that they give you to run adds in amazing compared to a lot of other apps out there. 5/5 stars, highly recommend to anyone that's looking to set up adds for there shop.

10 TWENTY 2

great setup waiting to see how they do plus got a gift great setup waiting to see how they do plus got a gift

Posh Mozzie

Day 1 was surprisingly easy. Just have your write up, images and videos ready and the process works pretty well. Received a nice gift - that was cool. Next steps are to watch the campaign launch and we can take it from there. So far, all good

Teacaff

Ad scale is pretty easy to use and navigate through. The targeting options are crazy. You get to see options not available with the normal Ad managers

No foreign

i received good training from ken margolis, he has been very helpful with my product lunch and looking forward to a long successful and profitable business together.

All Clothes Hawaiian

Setup was super easy. They did not have any ready to use verbage for my ads - but we sell Hawaiian clothes so it didn't surprise me at all. Trying this out at $25/day and excluding Google&Google Shopping due to competitors jacking CPC up over $7. So it's Facebook and Instagram only for now. I will keep updating this review as the days go by.

shipsfromusaonly

Wow, this is so easy, it literally took on 5 minutes to set up. I look forward to seeing how this works out!

health-for-live

I use this app and my Shop began to Grow thank you so much for the service here, it is very helpful for everyone.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16