AdScale ‑ ROI of 1000%

by AdScale

Automated AI-Advertising on Google, Facebook & Instagram

Beardy Goat

Absolutely useless.

Don't bother to respond to thing but spams your email. Useless service and set up one ad account and they used another and began billing card that was required for set up instead of what you would assume would be the damn ad account I selected. Wasn't even linked to the ad account that I selected it changed to another one that Shopify set up for their ads which have never used.

They must have heaps of money as they don't do a damn thing to respond to anyone but I can bet they will jump on the defensive and blame anything but themselves for responding or lack their off.

For the $15 I bothered to spend before turning off the cost was as high as. For a click. I can go and create my own ad in FB and get it for 1/4 of that instantly.

Messy to use on mobile also. Not set up well. Bad interface. Even on PC the layout is all over the shop. Plenty of better AI services out there that respond to emails and actually worth paying for that don't charge you 10% or 5%0of ad spend or something. Will be using their competitors now that only charge a flat fee and ALSO do AI.... Fancy that guys a company that is cheaper that works also and that actually bothered to have some decent service unlike service!

TROPICAL HEAL

Pretty useful, great investment, customer service can improve response time, but great app overall if you're willing to spend some time on it.

Embezz

I used this on my store during the 14-day trial, I think it did good and got me the sales. However, my profit margin as a beginner was like £7-8 dollars. So if I'm paying 99 dollars monthly and not getting sales anywhere near that, then it's pointless. So not happy getting charged such extortionate amount.

I think you @adscale should consider having a Basic plan for beginners. If there sales hit like 5k a month then charge 99 dollars. Otherwise, You'll attract wave of negative reviews. Because we also need to pay for facebook ads on top.

ילון סברובסקי

It took a few days for AdScale to "learn" my store after about a week orders started flowing and I got an unbelievable ROAS! the beauty of it is that I didn't have to do anything, it's all being done automatically 24/7.

irepeller

I used this app on my store and it was horrible experience so far from the past 4 days. 60 usd spent with 1.20 cpc!!!

All my regular manual cbo campaigns are doing fine and its not 1000% ROI it actually 0% ROI dude...

July 20, 2020

We apologize that you feel this way. As we mentioned, getting a positive ROI is something that can take more time, your campaigns were running for only 4 days, and that's not enough for the campaigns to start to optimize and come out of the learning phase, and it doesn't matter if you run it with AdScale or by your own,

Moreover, we noticed your ads setup was not optimized and you choose only a few advertising channels, what's limited the option to optimize your advertising.

We'll be happy to help you set up everything and guide you through to optimize your campaigns and help you succeed.

Be Golden

Super fijne app. Handig te gebruiken als je nog geen ervaring hebt met het gebruiken van facebook/instagram advertenties. Toen ik begon met het gebruiken van adscale hadden we ongeveer 6 orders per week. De eerste week dat we begonnen met het gebruik van adscale kregen we al 40 orders met een redelijk laag budget! Ook fijn dat het personeel altijd bereikbaar is voor vragen. Ze nemen ook regelmatig zelf contact met je op als er iets niet goed is. Een woord: super!!

Lucy's - חנות חיות חברתית

Great support, great product :) it took us time to evaluate the differences between a human budget management and AI management.
On our store, FB/Instagram and google shops works great and saved us money. Google search is less effective on our case.
Bottom line - this app can save you money.

GymLifeFitness

Hello, what you are saying isn't correct. we changed that daily budget to $25 before the campaign sent live. The $500 was removed and changed to $25 before going live on this campaign but your app couldn't detect the change and went and spend the unpublished initial budget that had been changed. Fix this bug in your app instead of making excuses and refund us the excessive spend caused by this malfunction in your app. hen did you ho u any log? Stop lying about these things. You never proffered any explanation about why your app went to spend the old, inactivated budget, which we clearly changed before the campaign went live. You chose to ignore the change and went on to spend the $500 in less than 3 hours.

On the $75, yes, show us the proof that it as deducted. As our account as charged the full value as follows: for the first campaign $69.
Then, for this your app's inflated budget campaign: $556. That's a total of $65 you deducted from our account for the Google campaigns. So, here a the $75 deducted from?

This app is worse than a scary NIGHTMARE! Use it to run google Ad at your own risk!

We activated a daily Google search Ad of $25 daily budget. "Adscale'' spent $556 in less than 3 hours of launching the search campaign without our authorization for an increase. Kindly refund us the Excessive spending caused by the BUG in this App.

Sent multiple mails to the App support about this and has not received a single response for the past 36 hours. The most terrible experience we've had with any application on here. If you want to run google ads, do yourself a FAVOR AND LAUNCH YOUR OWN CAMPAIGN.

"Adscale''NEVER honored their welcome offer on their campaign. Claimed they will give you $75 toward your campaign - which they never deducted as they claimed. They went to charge us at the full value of the campaigns, without deducting the $75 they offered when installing the app. This is despite the fact that their buggy app messed up the campaign daily budget and charged 2,224% more than what we stated as the daily budget. [Deducted $556 from our account in the second campaign, instead of the $25 daily budget we had set]. Adscale, kindly refund us the Excessive charge you applied to our account due to your app error and fix the BUG in this App!

AdScale never gives you access to the Google ad account if you want to optimize your Google ad campaign on google, so how on earth will this work?

Adscale gives zero ROI on the Google Ad spend. For the total google ads, this app spent a total of $625 on Google ads unilaterally with zero result on their self-boosted google campaigns. Very Terrible Experience!!!

July 19, 2020

Hello,
As mentioned to you in the last conversation, the reason you reached this spend is because you've set a daily budget of $500 and your advertising spend changed accordingly. We presented to you the activity logs of your actions on the platform.

The $75 Google Ads coupon was added to your account and deducted from your advertising spend. I'll be happy to provide you with a proof if you'll like.

As for the result, we see that there were ads and campaigns with configurations that were not optimized. We'll be more than happy to help you set up everything right to maximize your ads performance.

CAMPN-USA

Had an Adscale Rep take the time to call me on a Sunday to apologize for what happened with our Ads... We did discuss that we may take another chance with Adscale at a later date... It was very professional of them to call me to try & work things out...

HandsomeClock

Thats was my fault probly they doing good

will write if ı can succed with adscale
....