AdScale: Google & Facebook Ads

AdScale: Google & Facebook Ads

by AdScale

Automated AI-Advertising with an average ROI of 10X

www.watchesnjewels.com

I am using this app to help me scale my sales on FB. Ok, setup was easy and it is the results that count. Time will tell. I will report back in a month. If I see an increase in sales then I will keep the 5 star report otherwise the stars go to 1 as the only purpose of this app is increase of sales. Thanks for reading this.

BERENIK

Setup was super easy and we saw results right away - apparently sales worth of a few thousand USD in the first month came through the app. So yes, great app:-) and the team is very committed to solve any issues - we had some issues with google approving our site and they kept checking till it worked. THANK YOU

Wireless Budz

Easy setup but cant comment on anything else until I start to see results. Fingers crossed that it gets the lead gen but it's worth noting that you still need to convert the sale afterwards!

TeflonDeals

I just started, but the set-up process was effortless. I will need to update once I can accurately make any conclusions regarding the overall effectiveness of the app.

Extraordinarios Cuarenta

Fácil de instalar, he puesto el mínimo gasto para empezar. vamos a ver si funciona!
Parece una herramienta potente

Spot The Trend

Easy set up. Hopefully it'll deliver results. Minimal budget to start until I see results. Wish me luck

click2cartfashion

So far so good, looks professional and it seems like it has a good potential.So nvcfgncv bgsscczddvbhjg.

Karadize

So far so good, looks professional and it seems like it has a good potential.

HerBikinis

Just installed the app. It will be exciting to see what the results are. It seems good so far.........

AWWALBOUTIQUE

we are working with them since last 4 months and we have seen a constant rise in revenues from there advertising and we would highly recommend them. The team is always available to help us out so its a good experiance so far. Its worth the money you spend so no harm giving it a shot. What would make this app more usefull is customization on the ad interface and the team has assured that they are working on it. so its only gona get better.