AdScale ‑ 10x Advertising

AdScale ‑ 10x Advertising

by AdScale

Automated AI-Advertising on Google, Facebook & Instagram

StunReal

Important: I waited until I used AdScale for 2 months before writing this review, because I wanted to provide a qualified assessment of AdScale. What I have seen, is that the vast majority of the negative reviews are coming from people with unrealistic expectations. This is not a tool that you can utilize properly if you have a $5/day budget. This is an AI (Artificial Intelligence) app, which means that it needs to learn before you can earn. Full Disclosure: I spent about $1500 before my Google Shopping campaigns became significantly profitable. However, my store had no sales data for AdScale to work with, so AdScale was starting from scratch with no information. This is not magic, however, it is the next best thing. Nevertheless, to give you an indication of the power of AdScale, my average ROAS over the past 7 days is 442%. This is after only 2 months of use, so this number will continue to climb as AdScale continues to optimize my campaigns. Additionally, it is important that you follow the strategy which has been provided by AdScale. Specifically, once your campaign is profitable, increase your budget by 25% and repeat this step twice a month. The biggest advantage that AdScale has over it's competitors, is their ability to optimize both Google Shopping and Google Search campaigns, in addition to Facebook Campaigns. Most tools out there focus on Facebook, because they can rely on the fact that Facebook's native AI is very good on its own. AdScale takes it to the next level by utilizing their own AI and applying it to Google campaigns, as well as Facebook campaigns. This is why their pricing model is based on the revenue that they bring in, rather than the money that you spend on ads. I haven't seen a competitor make such an offer. In closing, I will tell you that I have in fact utilized other platforms who claim to be comparable to AdScale, and I can tell you that there is nothing on the market that compares to AdScale. It is not even close. You just have to make sure that you take care of your end of the bargain by making sure that your website is optimized to convert sales, and maximize profit by adding upsells. You cannot expect AdScale to do all of the work. As I said earlier, it is not magic, but is the next best thing.

November 30, 2020

Thank you for your considered review of your experience with AdScale. You hit the nail on the head with all your points!

The AI’s ability to reach peak performance takes time and data. The more data it has the quicker it can learn. Also, as we are able to optimize across all Facebook and Google channels and between campaigns, we can find efficiencies that help you get a better ROAS.

Dolce Dog

Customer service is very great. Super helpful. I just started out so I will have to update my review. Customer service is very good.

Epicplacess

nice app im loving its working good so far everyone should use it make marketing easy on everything

GUILLAIN FASHION

We use this app to advertise our store on Facebook & Instagram & Google.
It really helped us growing ROI and exposure to new audiences. Perfect Customer service! Highly recommended!

DigiSquad Inc.

absolutely love it so far, Im new to the advertising scene and AdScale was right by my side every step of the way and made the process of creating my first Ad Campaign quick and easy to understand. Great work.

My Gleo

i am new this app. when i testing it am write my experience. YES YOU THINK I AM FINE BUT NO I AM NOT FINE

Nevoara

As a first time user app is Easy to use and Understandable.Highly recomended and 14 days free trial .

Vivid Co. Clothing

Simple and easy to run. create great ROI in a few clicks.
Love the GUI and it was very easy to create my first campaign.

Chique Beauty Bar

so far so great! easy to use. i don't have any results yet but the software is intuitive! happy I found this.

Floors To Walls

simply amazing, literally the best thing you can do for your marketing is to install adscale. the customer support is second to none but the UI is that intuitive that you don't really need that much help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13