Reseñas (447)

Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 85% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 8% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
19 de junio de 2024

Very satisfied with the system, personal and professional support.
Fast response and very reasonable prices in relation to the market.

Recommend!

Molecule-Perfume
Israel
4 meses usando la aplicación
8 de mayo de 2024

After years of being a professional campaigner, I got to know adscale and I can't believe I didn't know them by.
The highest quality of advertising and service out of the world!
I work with a client manager named Nadav. Exceptionally professional and helpful
forced in the heat.
Don't be afraid to give up the campaigner, the software gives much more than that!

Elysium
Israel
27 días usando la aplicación
26 de febrero de 2024

I've been working to get a successful Ad campaign for one of my clients going and have been using Adscale to get the job done. I am beyond thrilled with the support I've received from the Adscale team, they have been with me every step of the way to support the ad creation as well as scheduling calls for ad optimization. Nicole K, specifically, has been a joy to work with and has helped explain every feature of Adscale. In my opinion, her personalized support is a big part of what makes Adscale so worthwhile!

little high, little low
9 meses usando la aplicación
18 de marzo de 2024

AdScale is exactly the advertisement partner for a small online business with brands and products not well-known like ours. Jimmy and Rafael were both very patient in walking me through the process and offered their insights on how to improve the results. Only within the first month, we saw 5 orders come in. If you need a partner who cares about your advertisement (not just your spending), look no further!

Frame of choice
28 días usando la aplicación
27 de marzo de 2024

Positive Initial Experience with AdScale

I've been using the AdScale app for about a month now, and so far, the experience has been quite promising. The app functions smoothly and integrates well with my workflows. While I haven't seen the sales numbers I was hoping for just yet, I understand that these systems take time to optimize and learn from the data. Therefore, I'm planning to continue using the program for another two months, giving it the opportunity to further refine its performance and hopefully deliver better sales results.

During this initial period, I encountered a few issues and had several questions. I want to extend a special thanks to Diana from the AdScale customer support team. Her assistance has been invaluable. She was not only quick to respond but also incredibly patient and thorough in resolving my problems and answering my queries. It's refreshing to see such dedicated customer support, and it definitely enhances the overall user experience with AdScale.

I'll be back to leave another review in two months, hopefully with more insights on improved sales performance. For anyone considering AdScale, my experience so far has been positive, especially thanks to the support team backing up the app.

House Of Majisha
India
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
14 de marzo de 2024

We recently had a disappointing experience with an app that promised to optimize our return on ad spend (ROAS). Despite its promises, we found that the ROAS was merely on par with what we were already achieving with a free Shopify app. This similarity in performance was underwhelming, to say the least, given our expectations for superior results.

More troubling, however, were the issues we encountered with improperly set tax attributes and delayed product data feed syncing. These technical problems led to significant financial losses for our business, far outweighing any potential benefits the app could have provided. The app's inability to handle these crucial elements effectively put our operations at a disadvantage, creating unnecessary hurdles in our sales and marketing efforts.

Given these experiences, I cannot recommend this app. The expectation of any tool that serves businesses, especially in the competitive e-commerce space, is that it not only enhances operational efficiency but also contributes positively to the bottom line. Unfortunately, this app fell short on both counts, leading to a frustrating and costly experience. Businesses looking for a reliable solution to improve their ROAS would do well to consider other options that are more capable of delivering on their promises without introducing such detrimental issues.

Vidlogix
3 meses usando la aplicación
AdScale respondió 17 de marzo de 2024

Dear valued customer,
I'm sorry you felt you did not get the value you expected from our app despite a significant improvement in ROAS over the period you used it. Campaigns go through a learning periods and meeting high targets can be expected over a few months depending on many factors that are not all in our control (products your offer, amount of budget, selected advertising channels etc.) and we were very close to your number and feel this review is not justified due to the short period you were actually using the app.

We wish you success and we would be happy working together in the future.

4 de abril de 2024

Love working with Diana and the team!
She always goes above and beyond to help and explain things.
The platform is great and gives you one source of truth

The Bugsy Shop
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
20 de abril de 2024

We recently started and Nicole has been super helpful! We are very happy so far and will definitely continue. She always answers questions and makes helpful suggestions.

Tatiana M Designs
9 días usando la aplicación
1 de mayo de 2024

Fantastic app with top notch support. Nicole K. is the best and most helpful, I could not ask for better!!

ITERACARE
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
19 de abril de 2024

So far so good, we are still on the trial however we already have a ROAS of 375% and Jimmy and Diana are great.
We will certainly continue and hopefully continue to grow.

Candy Cave