Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 85% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
30 de enero de 2024

I am thrilled to share my exceptional experience with AdScale, the ultimate tool that has completely transformed the way I promote campaigns on Google and Meta platforms. This revolutionary application seamlessly integrates AI and BI, unlocking a new level of efficiency and effectiveness in my marketing strategies.

ustabelle ישראל
21 días usando la aplicación
14 de enero de 2024

I have been working with AdScale for a while and can say I am impressed with the results.
I used to manage the campaigns on my own in Google & Facebook but now using AdScale I spend a fraction of the time on the campaigns.
The AI does great work and my orders have increased dramatically. Support was great as well (thanks Lital :))

lameril
11 días usando la aplicación
23 de noviembre de 2023

I've tried it for over six months. My ROI came down to 300% from 500% (when I did it myself). Disappointed.

FragranceOriginal
8 meses usando la aplicación
AdScale respondió 30 de noviembre de 2023

Thank you for your feedback, we value this and always try to improve.
You should know that AdScale's reporting removes duplicate purchases across multiple channels and can result in lower ROAS vs. what appears in Google & Facebook campaigns directly.
We also have some tips how to improve your results and our support contacted you multiple time - please reach out to us so we can assist in improving your performance.

2 de enero de 2024

This App is working exceptionally well for our Google Ad Campaigns; the interface is easy to understand and informative. Excellent customer support.

Tabletennisstore.us
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
16 de noviembre de 2023

Adscale are amazing. Boosted up our revenue from facebook and google ads, and helped us understand what needs to be done in order to grow.
Would definitely recommend for every e-commerce business!

הולימולי יוגה
8 meses usando la aplicación
6 de diciembre de 2023

Nicole is amazing! Helps a lot with the whole process of the system, the system brings traffic to the site,
My experience is much better thanks to Nicole's availability, her quick response and exceptional service.

SHILAT ELIAV
3 meses usando la aplicación
17 de noviembre de 2023

I'm happy to give this app a well deserved 5 star review. After a disappointing experience with a my agency, I returned to this app and was surprised of all the new features. Its AI especially was a nice surprise and my ads outperformed the agency's ones.

The support from Nadav was awesome and added to my positive experience.
His responsiveness and expertise added tremendous value to my use of the app, making the transition very easy.

BARBERUS
3 meses usando la aplicación
31 de diciembre de 2023

Adscale sounds like a dream come true - running all your ads in one place plus AI plus Better results - for much cheaper than
paying for an Agency. I am giving this a try and am very impressed so far.
Support by Lital was outstanding and the app is easy & friendly to use

Lo-jewelry
21 días usando la aplicación
28 de noviembre de 2023

We have used AdScale to handle all our Meta + Google ads for less than two weeks, and we are already seeing our CPC almost halved from before. Rafael has been super helpful in tweaking our ads to optimize performance, and we have already seen a few conversions. The platform is intuitive and easy to use even with minimal experience in online ads. Plus, the business insights are a super cool add-on to the service!

Minor Things
Dinamarca
15 días usando la aplicación
16 de octubre de 2023

Very nice!
We were recommended to use Adscale by our Shopify Specialist due to issues with agencies. Having it all under ourselves just runs better and their support is amazing.
We have Rafael and Sara taking care of our accounts and have been ruining well. The whole system is intuitive and looks good, you have all the information showing easily. Budget, content, media, and audiences, are all easy to see and change. Highly recommend for most people, definitely will save you time and money, plus learn about digital ads while using it.

Taylor Morris London