Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 85% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
4 de febrero de 2024

Last month, we started using the 'Adscale+' service.
We initiated the process with a meeting to integrate the system into our website and all our Google assets.
Since then, we have received excellent support from the Adscale team, including detailed training sessions where we learned how to use the app and maximize its benefits.

In less than a month, we have already noticed improvements in business traffic and an increase in official orders.

Therefore, we rate this app with 5 stars and trust that our experience will only get better over time.

solonj studio
14 días usando la aplicación
13 de abril de 2024

why you are asking for permission to delete our google ads account and its data why i will allow this to use your app you cannot ask for such permissions to use your app which is not free by the way

SASSYNESS
India
3 días usando la aplicación
AdScale respondió 14 de abril de 2024

Hi,
We try our best to keep our customers happy and must clarify a point:
We do NOT request any delete of google ads account - this is not something Google allows as a permission - we ask for campaign management for only our AdScale created campaigns.

Our support is trying to contact you to assist in resolving the issue.

30 de enero de 2024

I am thrilled to share my exceptional experience with AdScale, the ultimate tool that has completely transformed the way I promote campaigns on Google and Meta platforms. This revolutionary application seamlessly integrates AI and BI, unlocking a new level of efficiency and effectiveness in my marketing strategies.

ustabelle ישראל
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
14 de enero de 2024

I have been working with AdScale for a while and can say I am impressed with the results.
I used to manage the campaigns on my own in Google & Facebook but now using AdScale I spend a fraction of the time on the campaigns.
The AI does great work and my orders have increased dramatically. Support was great as well (thanks Lital :))

lameril
3 meses usando la aplicación
17 de enero de 2024

AdScale is a must-have for anyone serious about maximizing their campaign results on Google and Meta platforms. Its AI and BI capabilities, coupled with an intuitive interface, have elevated my marketing efforts to new heights. I wholeheartedly recommend AdScale to fellow marketers looking for a competitive edge in the digital landscape. Cheers to a tool that delivers on its promises and exceeds expectations!

SATARA
7 meses usando la aplicación
5 de febrero de 2024

AdScale is a must-have for any business seeking to leverage AI and BI effectively. It's become an indispensable tool in my business arsenal, driving growth and success. Give it a try and witness the difference firsthand!

Michal Negrin - Live The Fantasy
2 meses usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 9 de abril de 2024

I want to highlight AdScale's immediate willingness to help me and resolve the problem. I deeply appreciate your commitment to fairness and customer satisfaction. While we are a company that firmly defends its interests, we also value equity and fair treatment. AdScale has clearly demonstrated these values.

Adobetime®
Estados Unidos
5 días usando la aplicación
AdScale respondió 8 de marzo de 2024

Dear client,
I'm sorry you were not satisfied with dozens of emails and support calls we had to try get your campaigns up and running. You were lacking the basic access rights to your Facebook account as well as knowledge and technical skills for managing supports call and are using this reviews tools wrongfully to give the wrong impression of our app.

30 de enero de 2024

Customer service works very well. They helped me a lot. Thank you. I highly recommend using the app. It took a lot of my workload.

GIFT SHOP
Estados Unidos
8 días usando la aplicación
18 de diciembre de 2023

AdScale has increased my sales and helped cut my marketing costs.
I do all my marketing - Ads,SMS & Email marketing with them and it's easy and great to see all the results in one place.
The AI features are neat, especially generating your own images - very cool!

Way to go Lital, our marketing expert assisting us and providing great tips.
5 stars indeed !

LISHOE.COM
10 meses usando la aplicación
1 de marzo de 2024

Je recommande vivrement Adscale car c'est vraiment très facile d'utilisation. Diana a été super dans son aide à mettre en place mes campagnes marketing et m'a donné de nombreux conseils pour améliorer ma performance. L'outil donne une bonne vison de la performance avec un tableau de bord très détaillé.

Julie COLLEONI