Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 85% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 8% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
10 de mayo de 2023

One of the most straightforward onboarding processes I've ever had. Adscale's software creates all your Facebook/Instagram/Google Ads as per your specifications within a matter of minutes. After that, it's just about conversions that again, between Rafael's weekly calls and the app's AI algorithm have you feeling very comfortable your ads are in the best of form.

NovaPans Handpans
31 de julio de 2019

Amazing app to use, and easy to understand. I Cant wait to add to all my stores and start converting!

GIRLI
19 de mayo de 2021

Great customer service but slightly irritating website. Can't say much about the benefits of AdScale yet as they have trouble with running and publishing my advertisements.

Trial And Error 💋
Alemania
30 de abril de 2020

This app helps new business owners understand the fundamentals of how to scale a store, and how to create a brand. Highly recommended for people looking to have a support team ready and available.

Simplify2020
20 de abril de 2023

Rafael has been a great help with onboarding and Adscale definitely seems like a powerful tool for managing and creating our marketing ads.

Helene Clarkson Design
7 de octubre de 2020

very easy to set up, takes you step by step great if you have never done ads beforenow let's see f they deliver results. wish us luck!

Boatrax
26 de febrero de 2019

Easy to use well organised 5/5 stars
it helps a lot in managing ads around all platform.
www.greatdealoffers.co.uk

Great Deal Offers UK
Reino Unido
1 de marzo de 2019

I had this app before and I deleted it because I got zero results. My own advertising efforts are generating tons of traffic but no sales. I dont have the time to go though all of the data in order to optimize my ads, so Im going to give this app another chance to prove itself. I will write a positive review if they actually deliver as promised. I am making this public to hold them accountable. I will post this first review on all social media networks, and then I will post my results. This will either be good advertising for adscale or very negative. I have hundreds of websites and thousands of social media pages. PLEASE Deliver this time.

Unique Keyboards
10 de enero de 2023

I just started the app, and it seems to work fine. Rafael was helpful and scheduled time with me outside his normal work hours to help me get set up.

Jenny Lemons
8 de junio de 2021

Love it so far! Highly recommend trying it out for new stores on Shopify. Platform has an easy to use signup flow.

Shop Taurah
AdScale respondió 9 de junio de 2021

Thank you for your review.
don't hesitate to reach out to support@adscale.com if you have any questions.