Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 85% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
26 de julio de 2020

I used this on my store during the 14-day trial, I think it did good and got me the sales. However, my profit margin as a beginner was like £7-8 dollars. So if I'm paying 99 dollars monthly and not getting sales anywhere near that, then it's pointless. So not happy getting charged such extortionate amount.

I think you @adscale should consider having a Basic plan for beginners. If there sales hit like 5k a month then charge 99 dollars. Otherwise, You'll attract wave of negative reviews. Because we also need to pay for facebook ads on top.

Embezz
Reino Unido
18 días usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 28 de septiembre de 2020

They are very unprofessional. You need to wait more than 1 day or even more time for their response. They promised to open GOOGLE and FACEBOOK ads in 1-5 days, but no, I waited for almost 2 weeks and they did not do it. Later The number of clicks in the GOOGLE announcements activated is fake. I did not see any extra clicks on the right of shopify. They are deceptive, I'm sure. Don't believe them, everyone. I have reported them to shopify.
Don't believe them. Although they responded to my comments, they still didn't reply to any information in the app. I am so disappointed.

ECCP AUTOPARTS
13 días usando la aplicación
AdScale respondió 28 de septiembre de 2020

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. I can see that your Facebook Ads were not connected due to permissions error related to your Business Manager and for Google Shopping, you had a Merchant Center suspension, that is related either to your website or products. My team reached out to you in order to solve both issues.

The Google clicks you see on AdScale are taken directly from the Google Ads account, therefore all advertising metrics provided in AdScale are accurate. Please note that AdScale is a Google Premier Partner.

My team is more than happy to keep working with you on solving your issues and get your campaigns up and running on all channels.

14 de abril de 2019

I'm a first time user (reason for the middle score) so far ad creation was
smooth I'll come back after ad runs and update my rating and finish this review UNIQUE USABLES

Unique Usables
15 días usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 1 de junio de 2021

Appalling experience. Account suspended, didn't get started until trial almost over. Once it was on delivered only 1 sale (compared to my 10+/day). Now my campaigns are deleted, all work gone & they're accusing me of uninstalling when I never did. They're unprofessional amateurs. Ontop of all this only had 2 days left of trial (so I barely got to actually trial it!) and they refused to reset my trial back to 14 days. Ridiculous steer clear of this company!

Our Baby Nursery
12 días usando la aplicación
AdScale respondió 2 de junio de 2021

Hi, accounts occasionally get suspended by Google - this is Google's policy and nothing to do with Adscale. We notified you once this happened and offered to connect your Google account instead - which you refused.
We are reaching out to help get things worked out and get you running again ASAP.

Fecha de modificación: 31 de octubre de 2020

Added Adscale after reviewing it's proposed benefits: AI created advertising for marketing. Not at all as advertised! Zero AI ad creation, you create ALL ads yourself on the site, then Adscale creates different versions of that ad. Well that would be great except every single alternate ad version created by Adscale was REJECTED by Facebook. EVERY SINGLE ONE. No follow up from Adscale, No alternative ads offered, ZERO, NADA, ZILCH. CPC worse on ads with Adscale than on those created ON MY OWN through Facebook. In addition, after adding Adscale and having 95% of ads rejected by Facebook, now ALL of my own ads have come back REJECTED. THANKS ADSCALE!
DEFINITELY NOT spending $99/month for REJECTED ADS, ZERO SUPPORT, and the created havoc of all primary advertising RUINED!!!!!!!
Waste of advertising dollars and my time. TWO THUMBS DOWN!!!

Elevation Outdoors
12 días usando la aplicación
3 de marzo de 2019

No idea how this app works, I've had the app for a week and I can't see my stats. Frustrating, Any help would be great.

The Bella Faccia Collection
16 días usando la aplicación
19 de mayo de 2021

Great customer service but slightly irritating website. Can't say much about the benefits of AdScale yet as they have trouble with running and publishing my advertisements.

Trial And Error 💋
Alemania
14 días usando la aplicación
25 de enero de 2020

Used it for 2 weeks and didnt get any orders at all. i got orders on the ads i did myself but nothing from adscale.

I dont know if i can recommend this app.

lytebright
13 días usando la aplicación
11 de agosto de 2020

Absolutely useless.

Don't bother to respond to thing but spams your email. Useless service and set up one ad account and they used another and began billing card that was required for set up instead of what you would assume would be the damn ad account I selected. Wasn't even linked to the ad account that I selected it changed to another one that Shopify set up for their ads which have never used.

They must have heaps of money as they don't do a damn thing to respond to anyone but I can bet they will jump on the defensive and blame anything but themselves for responding or lack their off.

For the $15 I bothered to spend before turning off the cost was as high as. For a click. I can go and create my own ad in FB and get it for 1/4 of that instantly.

Messy to use on mobile also. Not set up well. Bad interface. Even on PC the layout is all over the shop. Plenty of better AI services out there that respond to emails and actually worth paying for that don't charge you 10% or 5%0of ad spend or something. Will be using their competitors now that only charge a flat fee and ALSO do AI.... Fancy that guys a company that is cheaper that works also and that actually bothered to have some decent service unlike service!

Beardy Goat
9 días usando la aplicación
19 de octubre de 2021

So far the experience is good, hoping to see 10X results as claimed. Onboarding was quite easy as we were apprehensive initially but it was quite self explainatory.

Dastkhat Studio