Reseñas (455)

Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 85% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
19 de noviembre de 2020

They will charge you for the 100.00 total even when you cancel your trial, I am literally emailing back and forth for over a week and a half now and shopify support is also involved (to get shopify support to step in is HUGE as they opt to let it stay between the app and the user, they had to cc all my emails to get a response for me). As a small business here to use ads to make sales, this is just incredibly bad. a real eye opener. Not in a good way. The FB and google ads never synced and there is a still an error message anytime I go to check, the ads are not better than what one can do manually and honestly, I am happy this happened now before my brand became huge- there is a small disclaimer that some business can be charged up to 4,999.00 for the ads. So if you download and use this app, you can count on paying no matter what. JUST DO NOT BOTHER. I have an extra 100 to my bill this month- hopefully my black friday sale will make up for it, but this was a waste. MY ROI was not delivered and they're still emailing me like I'm an idiot when I took screenshots asking to cancel multiple times after 2/3 of their services were down. I have never left a review for an app, much less a negative one, but I hope I can save someone money and to avoid the complete nightmare Adscale has been for me and my business. -Shari Urumi Beauty

Urumi Beauty
27 días usando la aplicación
AdScale respondió 23 de noviembre de 2020

We at AdScale believe in transparent service and pricing. All pricing is clear on our website https://www.adscale.com/pricing-new/ and charges are taken by Shopify after the 14 day free trial ends. You uninstalled after the free trial ended.

This is easily rectified, we have left you messages to get this resolved. Please call us back at your earliest convenience.

22 de agosto de 2022

We are loving this app !It simplifies all our social and paid search and we are saving so much money doing this ourselves.
Support is amazing as well - thanks Frank for your guidance.
Highly recommended !

OverRobo
Israel
1 día usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 17 de septiembre de 2021

i had faced an issue but they gave me great support right away , totally recommend it . great support .

DunKick | Online Supplier of Exclusive Footwear
Israel
29 días usando la aplicación
26 de abril de 2019

if you want to use this app just DON'T the worth app i used in shopify i have to pay 50 dollars for no traffic and 0 sells. took 2 weeks to add facebookads that i was using before so it was activated, and google shop still not activated now!! so if you want to increase your sells just do the ads by yourself you will see better result than with adscale. will never use the app for the other stores that i own.

Hiairpods
Francia
24 días usando la aplicación
AdScale respondió 26 de abril de 2019

We sincerely apologize for your bad experience.

We reviewed your account and see that for the advertising costs you spent you received 155 visits and some add to carts.

Your campaigns under-performed due to several matters that are related both to your website and to technical issues.

We'll be happy to work with you together to get your campaigns in the right way to success.

20 de febrero de 2021

Be aware that the AdScale application will claim your Google Merchant Center URL as the Owner. If you have manual ads running already in google, this particular process will cause Google to disable your product feed and thus any ads using your product feed will not perform. This happened to us and we lost 2 full days of revenue. We really had high hopes for the AdScale app since we are at the point where we are growing and need a better way to manage our ads. We hope the AdScale development team considers a different process for how they manage uploading product feed data. They should instead, ask for admin access in order to prevent such issues. This app may indeed work for others, but for us, we did not find any value. The support replies were short and sort of argumentative. MY feedback is that the AdScale R&D team take customer feedback and use it to make improvements.

ReconJacks Apparel
23 días usando la aplicación
AdScale respondió 22 de febrero de 2021

During the onboarding process it is clearly stated that in order to run Google Shopping a web site claim is needed. You have approved this and this is what happened.
We do offer to connect an existing Merchant account to your Google Shopping and we reached out to you in order to do so.
We have no intention to claim your website during the process - this is the way Google Shopping works.
Please reach out to us in order to get you connected without a claim if you prefer.

Fecha de modificación: 23 de enero de 2020

Adscale is the app you use if you'r willing to put back more profits back into your marketing with better results equaling to more customers. Its playing the long game especially for a new business owner like me.

LovelyTrender
27 días usando la aplicación
29 de septiembre de 2020

So far I can say that the product was very easy to setup and the campaigns were easy to create. Looking forward to monitoring the results over the next 30 days.

GolfPal
Canadá
24 días usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 4 de diciembre de 2018

I used this app for a little less than 1 month Paid the subscription of $29 and ran Facebook ads at $10 a day. I got 138 store visits at a cost of $166.20 at the time of writing this review. Thats a total of $195.20 spent and got NO sales. I personally have much better luck placing my own ads on Facebook for example I had my own personal ad running which got me 4 sales and only cost $25. I also had a lot of technical issues when setting things up but the guys there helped me sort it out. Just writing this review to let you guys know my experience with the app maybe your luck would be different from mine.

Believe In Love Shop
28 días usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 21 de noviembre de 2019

Started this week with the onboarding and everything went smooth; perfect fit with Shopify. Checkup took a bit time but, brought two minor mistakes to our attention, which is good. System sets up complete new Google Ads and FB/Insta accounts so leaves all the old stuff as it was. Already having the first results in budgeting; waiting for the first results to get in ;-)

Skinfis
Países Bajos
Alrededor de 22 horas usando la aplicación
6 de mayo de 2019

I installed app. Interface was simple enough to use. Took a while for all campaigns to start. Saw an increase in traffic but no sales. Decided to uninstall after $200 Fb bill. Possibly my site but I prefer to have more control over what I am doing. Adscale wanted a review the day it was installed....lol. Wait and see if it delivers and then request a review. Hope others have a better result.

Luv Shopping