Reseñas (455)

Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 85% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
17 de febrero de 2019

Fácil de instalar, he puesto el mínimo gasto para empezar. vamos a ver si funciona!
Parece una herramienta potente

Extraordinarios Cuarenta
España
5 días usando la aplicación
29 de marzo de 2019

The Adscale team has been awesome in helping resolve issues and setting up the app. The set up is easy and you can get started quickly.

YOONYQ
Suiza
5 días usando la aplicación
22 de marzo de 2019

I just signed up for the app, to bring in sales . Hopefully this works and I won’t regret it........

Parish Rose'
4 días usando la aplicación
9 de octubre de 2020

I am sure this is a great app, however... within 2 days of having the app my facebook ad account was disabled for 'unusual activity' on my account. I'm sure there are better apps, as I have used similar ones in the past and have never had this issue.

Honey Twenty Two
3 días usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 30 de agosto de 2020

Verry bed experience, till add campighn is setting, just Google search take all budget, even that all others were in revew. CPC was 1.75$, which is insane

IArt-For you
2 días usando la aplicación
AdScale respondió 30 de agosto de 2020

Dear Marlena, you just connected 2 days ago. Your store has 0 past orders, it takes time to bring customers to new stores. Furthermore, you have a budget of $5 per day and you are targeting 5 countries. Please answer our email and we will help you to set up the system correctly.

11 de abril de 2021

I just signed up for AdScale today. So far, it seems like an easy transition. I will keep you updated and let you know how it goes.

Tarot and Oracle Chic
Alrededor de 2 horas usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 19 de julio de 2020

Had an Adscale Rep take the time to call me on a Sunday to apologize for what happened with our Ads... We did discuss that we may take another chance with Adscale at a later date... It was very professional of them to call me to try & work things out...

CAMPN-USA
1 día usando la aplicación
17 de marzo de 2020

doesnt worked well. customer ervice doesnt reply after 5h ( suppose to be 10 min....) no coupon as advertised well bye bye

Le Coin Intelligent
Bélgica
1 día usando la aplicación
AdScale respondió 17 de marzo de 2020

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. If you experienced difficulties setting up the app we will be happy to assist you. Please note that the $75 Google Ads Coupon is credited to your account once you complete the AdScale installation.

30 de julio de 2019

I use this app to help me simplify and boost my campaigns all in one place works great. I recommend this to anyone with an e-commerce store!!

My 1 Up Discount Outlet
Alrededor de 20 horas usando la aplicación
28 de mayo de 2020

Why would they try to charge me even if its 14 Days for free ?
What kind of scam is this please ?
Thiefs!

VJawLift
India
Alrededor de 13 horas usando la aplicación
AdScale respondió 28 de mayo de 2020

Hi,
No one charged you. We don't make the charging; it is done automatically by Shopify after 14 days. You installed our App and asked to advertise on Google. Google rejected your credit card. The notification you got from Google is about the credit card you entered - which isn't accepted. I'd appreciate it if you'd be so kind as to remove this negative review that harms us for no reason.