Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 85% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
26 de febrero de 2024

I've been working to get a successful Ad campaign for one of my clients going and have been using Adscale to get the job done. I am beyond thrilled with the support I've received from the Adscale team, they have been with me every step of the way to support the ad creation as well as scheduling calls for ad optimization. Nicole K, specifically, has been a joy to work with and has helped explain every feature of Adscale. In my opinion, her personalized support is a big part of what makes Adscale so worthwhile!

little high, little low
Estados Unidos
5 de febrero de 2024

"I've been using AdScale for the past two months, and I couldn't be happier with the results. Our sales have soared by 100%, all thanks to the efficient automation of our Facebook and Google ads. Witnessing such a significant increase in conversions has brought me immense joy. What's even better is that we no longer need to hire a dedicated marketing employee.

The user-friendly platform of AdScale has made setting up and managing campaigns an absolute breeze. I'm particularly impressed by the AI features, which have been instrumental in optimizing our ads. The real-time analytics provided by AdScale offer invaluable insights, empowering us to make data-driven decisions for our marketing strategy.

I must commend the outstanding customer support provided by experts like Frank Assaf, Nicole Kaminer, and Rafael Hilel. Their guidance and tips have been invaluable in maximizing our results. Additionally, the prompt and efficient email support further adds to the positive experience.

Overall, AdScale has been a game-changer for our business. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to streamline their marketing efforts and boost sales."

Digilog.pk
Pakistán
19 de febrero de 2024

10/10 Very recommended!
I was starting using this app month ago and I am very happy with the results. Increase my websites sales immediately!

SPORTX IL
5 de febrero de 2024

AdScale is a must-have for any business seeking to leverage AI and BI effectively. It's become an indispensable tool in my business arsenal, driving growth and success. Give it a try and witness the difference firsthand!

Michal Negrin - Live The Fantasy
30 de enero de 2024

AdScale has fundamentally transformed the way I approach advertising on Facebook and Google. Its blend of insightful analytics and intelligent recommendations has empowered me to craft highly targeted campaigns that resonate with my audience and drive tangible business outcomes. Whether you're a seasoned advertiser or just starting out, I wholeheartedly recommend AdScale as an essential tool for unlocking the full potential of your digital advertising efforts.

Tefen Medical
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
10 de diciembre de 2023

Absolutely love this sponsored marketing app on Shopify! Anna's support has been incredible. Her guidance helped me set up effective campaigns, and her expertise made the whole process seamless. The app itself is intuitive, with powerful targeting and real-time analytics. Thanks to Anna's assistance, my store's conversions have soared. Highly recommend this app, especially with Anna's outstanding support!

GDT Implants
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
17 de enero de 2024

AdScale is a must-have for anyone serious about maximizing their campaign results on Google and Meta platforms. Its AI and BI capabilities, coupled with an intuitive interface, have elevated my marketing efforts to new heights. I wholeheartedly recommend AdScale to fellow marketers looking for a competitive edge in the digital landscape. Cheers to a tool that delivers on its promises and exceeds expectations!

SATARA
4 meses usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 13 de diciembre de 2023

I strongly recommend AdScale for any shop - we were looking for a solution that will simplify our marketing and were so pleasantly surprised by this app - the AI makes setting up a breeze , and orders started coming in no time.
Lital from support gave us VIP service - highly recommended!

SPORTYWOLF
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
18 de diciembre de 2023

AdScale has increased my sales and helped cut my marketing costs.
I do all my marketing - Ads,SMS & Email marketing with them and it's easy and great to see all the results in one place.
The AI features are neat, especially generating your own images - very cool!

Way to go Lital, our marketing expert assisting us and providing great tips.
5 stars indeed !

LISHOE.COM
8 meses usando la aplicación
5 de diciembre de 2023

If you are looking to cut costs and get great results - AdScale is the app for you.
We created our campaign so quickly using their AI copy & creative - it saved us 3rd party costs of a freelancer. I literally look at the campaigns 1 hour a week and that's it.
Support is always available if you are unsure how to set up and we were getting great advice from Lital. Thank you AdScale team !

Don't Tell Mama Studio