Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 84% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 8% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
4 de febrero de 2024

Last month, we started using the 'Adscale+' service.
We initiated the process with a meeting to integrate the system into our website and all our Google assets.
Since then, we have received excellent support from the Adscale team, including detailed training sessions where we learned how to use the app and maximize its benefits.

In less than a month, we have already noticed improvements in business traffic and an increase in official orders.

Therefore, we rate this app with 5 stars and trust that our experience will only get better over time.

solonj studio
14 días usando la aplicación
14 de enero de 2024

I have been working with AdScale for a while and can say I am impressed with the results.
I used to manage the campaigns on my own in Google & Facebook but now using AdScale I spend a fraction of the time on the campaigns.
The AI does great work and my orders have increased dramatically. Support was great as well (thanks Lital :))

lameril
3 meses usando la aplicación
19 de febrero de 2024

10/10 Very recommended!
I was starting using this app month ago and I am very happy with the results. Increase my websites sales immediately!

SPORTX IL
21 días usando la aplicación
20 de abril de 2024

We recently started and Nicole has been super helpful! We are very happy so far and will definitely continue. She always answers questions and makes helpful suggestions.

Tatiana M Designs
Estados Unidos
9 días usando la aplicación
30 de enero de 2024

I am thrilled to share my exceptional experience with AdScale, the ultimate tool that has completely transformed the way I promote campaigns on Google and Meta platforms. This revolutionary application seamlessly integrates AI and BI, unlocking a new level of efficiency and effectiveness in my marketing strategies.

ustabelle ישראל
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
19 de abril de 2024

So far so good, we are still on the trial however we already have a ROAS of 375% and Jimmy and Diana are great.
We will certainly continue and hopefully continue to grow.

Candy Cave
Irlanda
11 días usando la aplicación
28 de marzo de 2024

The app works great, the support is great and tool is great and the team is ... what for it .. GREAT ! what more could you ask for !?!?!

Love Salve
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
4 de abril de 2024

Happy with the app and the results, also good service in helping with the implementation.

Cabin Max
Reino Unido
2 meses usando la aplicación
17 de enero de 2024

AdScale is a must-have for anyone serious about maximizing their campaign results on Google and Meta platforms. Its AI and BI capabilities, coupled with an intuitive interface, have elevated my marketing efforts to new heights. I wholeheartedly recommend AdScale to fellow marketers looking for a competitive edge in the digital landscape. Cheers to a tool that delivers on its promises and exceeds expectations!

SATARA
4 meses usando la aplicación
18 de diciembre de 2023

AdScale has increased my sales and helped cut my marketing costs.
I do all my marketing - Ads,SMS & Email marketing with them and it's easy and great to see all the results in one place.
The AI features are neat, especially generating your own images - very cool!

Way to go Lital, our marketing expert assisting us and providing great tips.
5 stars indeed !