Reseñas (448)

Calificación general
4,6
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 85% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 8% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
Fecha de modificación: 1 de diciembre de 2023

They contacted me and solve my problem, very good customer service, they refund my money and offer me free a month

ARL Football Shirt
Reino Unido
4 meses usando la aplicación
AdScale respondió 30 de noviembre de 2023

Thanks for your feedback, our support reached out multiple times to assist solving the issue. Please reach out to us.

22 de octubre de 2023

I can't speak highly enough of Rafael and AdScale! Rafael has been incredibly helpful in optimizing my Facebook campaigns, and their platform is remarkably user-friendly. I highly recommend AdScale to anyone looking to enhance their advertising efforts. Thanks to Rafael and the AdScale team for making my advertising journey so much smoother!

Nailsnhanh LLC
9 meses usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 5 de agosto de 2023

This is the best app I have used for FB, IG, and Google. I have used other apps in the past in which the customer service reps rope you into purchasing a monthly contract and then offer zero support for setup and/or have problems with the Meta channel and keep charging you regardless.
I had gotten burned so badly by another company that I was a little leary to try something else, but I am SO glad I did. I was immediately greeted with an email and was able to set up a call with Nicole for two days after I had signed on to the service.
Nicole went above and beyond for me because I had told her about what had happened to my sales and the problems I had with the previous company.
I am well versed in ad spend and also the learning phases of ads, but even with that, I got sales right away.

I can not recommend this company higher. If I could give more stars I would. DEFINITELY worth the money and Nicole, you are a rock star!

-Jenny
Owner RPC

Rebel P Customs
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
22 de octubre de 2023

As someone with a base knowledge of Google/Meta Ads, AdScale has been incredibly helpful in taking some stress off of my plate.

The company, Nicole and Rafael especially, has gone out of it's way to walk me through processes, provide clarity, and shown me small tricks to better use their product.

The different audiences and ease of use on this site has changed how I approach sales for the positive. And the data that is readily available makes it easy for me to change and adapt my own practices as well.

Only thing that could make this better would be some kind of back end linking to media systems like Canva or already available images that I have uploaded elsewhere, so I can be more flexible on uploading media.

First Step Apparel
13 días usando la aplicación
24 de octubre de 2023

Your app has been a game-changer for our jewelry online shop! Thanks to your system we now create more captivating and targeted ads that is very effective. The system is very friendly, one stop show to everything is necessary for us at the marketing side. We definitely recommend your app to any business looking to enhance their advertising efforts and revenues. Great support team, Step-by-step guidance all the way. Thanks for helping us elevate our online presence!‏‏

doubletiz
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
22 de septiembre de 2023

AdScale has been great for me to get started with Meta ads. I have not got the time to figure out the complicated Meta platform and AdScale's is much easier to use. It's easy to set up campaigns and analyse performance.

Special shoutout to Nicole for going above and beyond helping me to get started successfully. Great support which is much needed when you're starting to increase your marketing spends.

Club Ten
Reino Unido
23 de noviembre de 2023

Love it!! Nicole is amazing and goes out of her way to help and explain things! Thank You

Beyoutiful Wandz
7 meses usando la aplicación
20 de julio de 2023

I was with a lot of promotion companies, who charged a lot of money.

It didn't pay off over time.

I came to this app and things changed.

The app works great. Provides results that will not embarrass any promotion company.

And their service is exceptional.

There is a guy accompanying me named Nadav who is always available and helpful. Does much more than what was asked of him.

I am the happiest in the world that I met this app!

Recommend to everyone wholeheartedly!

Tzufa Jewelry
18 de septiembre de 2023

Very Satisfied with the service from Nicole, then got taken over by Rafael was very helpful, overall very happy with the service so far. Make my ads campaign much easier than before.

Aquaflask
4 de octubre de 2023

Setting up the campaigns was so easy and I love the AI features for creating the ad copy & creative.
Anna's support is top notch!
Highly recommended app.