AdScale ‑ 10x Advertising

AdScale ‑ 10x Advertising

by AdScale

Automated AI-Advertising on Google, Facebook & Instagram

Boatrax

very easy to set up, takes you step by step great if you have never done ads beforenow let's see f they deliver results. wish us luck!

NoMoreFreeShit

I used this app to help promote my business, so far so good! Easy to set up and easy to use, wish us luck!

Lost Supplyx

The setup was very easy and smooth sailing experience. I would definitely recommend. Very good quality app.

Directbed.com

So far we are just setting it up and it is a very smooth experience, I like how all platforms are consolidated into one. Very good quality app.

Nate's Online Super Store

I installed this app and it was easy and very user friendly to set up and get running and the options that they give you to run adds in amazing compared to a lot of other apps out there. 5/5 stars, highly recommend to anyone that's looking to set up adds for there shop.

10 TWENTY 2

great setup waiting to see how they do plus got a gift great setup waiting to see how they do plus got a gift

Posh Mozzie

Day 1 was surprisingly easy. Just have your write up, images and videos ready and the process works pretty well. Received a nice gift - that was cool. Next steps are to watch the campaign launch and we can take it from there. So far, all good

No foreign

i received good training from ken margolis, he has been very helpful with my product lunch and looking forward to a long successful and profitable business together.

All Clothes Hawaiian

Setup was super easy. They did not have any ready to use verbage for my ads - but we sell Hawaiian clothes so it didn't surprise me at all. Trying this out at $25/day and excluding Google&Google Shopping due to competitors jacking CPC up over $7. So it's Facebook and Instagram only for now. I will keep updating this review as the days go by.

shipsfromusaonly

Wow, this is so easy, it literally took on 5 minutes to set up. I look forward to seeing how this works out!