AdScale ‑ 10x Advertising

AdScale ‑ 10x Advertising

by AdScale

Automated AI-Advertising on Google, Facebook & Instagram

Beyond Yogi

I just started with the app. Even with almost 0 experience it was very easy to setup. I guides you through the entire process.

watchandsport

I used the app to run my ads, its was very easy to set up and get going.I highly recommend you to try it out for yourself.

PINKSALTONLINE

Thank you for the kind and professional patient service of Nadav. Perfect training lots of patience and knowledge and accurate. Exactly what I needed I should believe in the product and technology Thank you very much

Woodie

good app, easy to use. it takes a little time for the AI to study the customers for your products, but in the end it gets there. i started using this app a month and a half ago and at the beggining of August started to see some better sales. hopefully this will continue.

the best thing for me about AdScale is that they give you pointers and acompany you throughout so that you can adjust your ads to fit your customers. good and personal service.

TROPICAL HEAL

Pretty useful, great investment, customer service can improve response time, but great app overall if you're willing to spend some time on it.

ילון סברובסקי

It took a few days for AdScale to "learn" my store after about a week orders started flowing and I got an unbelievable ROAS! the beauty of it is that I didn't have to do anything, it's all being done automatically 24/7.

Be Golden

Super fijne app. Handig te gebruiken als je nog geen ervaring hebt met het gebruiken van facebook/instagram advertenties. Toen ik begon met het gebruiken van adscale hadden we ongeveer 6 orders per week. De eerste week dat we begonnen met het gebruik van adscale kregen we al 40 orders met een redelijk laag budget! Ook fijn dat het personeel altijd bereikbaar is voor vragen. Ze nemen ook regelmatig zelf contact met je op als er iets niet goed is. Een woord: super!!

Lucy's - חנות חיות חברתית

Great support, great product :) it took us time to evaluate the differences between a human budget management and AI management.
On our store, FB/Instagram and google shops works great and saved us money. Google search is less effective on our case.
Bottom line - this app can save you money.

HandsomeClock

Thats was my fault probly they doing good

will write if ı can succed with adscale
....

TOJEA STORE

I really really appreciate them personally getting in touch with me to help with any issues I was having, this is very professional and shows they have great customer service., looking forward to using the app