AdScale ‑ 10x Advertising

AdScale ‑ 10x Advertising

by AdScale

Automated AI-Advertising on Google, Facebook & Instagram

JAN Lifestylez

This app helped me to realize some weak areas in my business, I've been experiencing a steady increase of sales since the day I began. I highly recommend the app to anyone who is looking for support in marketing their brand around a broader audience!

Numu-roo

I am an AI believer so it was an easy decision to try out Adscale. Integration was a breeze (really easy, nice surprise), support team was responsive and, well, supportive:). I expected the algo to take its time but within a week it already scored its first sale (thumbs up). Curious to see how it will do given more time. Not just AI/algo ads but they also opened us up to google shopping which was a great added bonus for us. As far as I am concerned this is a 10 of 10 app. Highly recommend it, definitely worth a try (risk free high reward scenario)

נפלאות המלח

We started a few months ago with AdScale. It took a while for the initial optimization, but now results are great! We've reached new peaks of ROI
strongly recommended to work with them

Plaka Sandals

I am using AdScale in a few stores and they provide excellent results.

You do need to bear in mind that you need to give the platform a bit of a time (and ads money) to adjust itself for your niche/offer, but when it does, your ROI on ad spend should be amazing (in case your products and site are built to convert).

I love the concept of AdScale allowing us to automatically split our ad budget between different channels based only on conversion. It's like algorithmic trading for media buy and it works (for me at least).

And BTW – I also love the customer service.

Petit Wild

I've been using it for 3 months now and it's amazing!!
My ROI has increase by 600%!
I totally recommend using this app!

ShellyClayspot

I've used this app for 2 weeks and got my first order through Adscale. Their team is highly responsive and supportive. Looking forward to rocking with them.

HOYA

Excellent service, provided by Amit. Was a very helpful and professional answer to all of the our questions

BOLLI USA

Customer Support is superb, just had a very patient and informative chat with Nadav for example. Now I have to wait for the results.

Oneroot Honey

Simple and easy set it an forget it type system. Support is very good too. We've seen reasonable return on ad dollar spent - better than what we were able to get on our own.

Skinfis

Started this week with the onboarding and everything went smooth; perfect fit with Shopify. Checkup took a bit time but, brought two minor mistakes to our attention, which is good. System sets up complete new Google Ads and FB/Insta accounts so leaves all the old stuff as it was. Already having the first results in budgeting; waiting for the first results to get in ;-)