AdScale ‑ 10x Advertising

AdScale ‑ 10x Advertising

by AdScale

Automated AI-Advertising on Google, Facebook & Instagram

Nutracelle

So far, so good. Team is very responsive and helpful. Ads are working. We'll continue to use and monitor.

Code Vanity

Really loved how they help me improvement my site, gave helpful easy to follow instructions. So i can create better ads .. thank you!

Stylish Boutique

adscale is very helpful for your business i recommend this app to 100 percent.they are very professional

Brandless

Good customer service, able to get support from the team. Easy to use and getting some positive result so far.

InStyleMen

Cool application. Everything is easy and clear. If you have questions, the support service helps to solve them quickly.

Haim Import

great service and costumer support.
great app and very easy to use. all in one. my first advertise done easy with you
thanks

GIRLI

Amazing app to use, and easy to understand. I Cant wait to add to all my stores and start converting!

Athletin Stores

Great Customer Service, this app is helping us to grow our business. Looking forward for the results in long run.

Candy Club Company

****************************Responded to my question very quickly and helpful, Thanks******************

Mark Ryden Global

We have just started to use the app, so still waiting to see results. We had a small issue and the support team have been really helpful. Thumbs up for offering support on a Sunday. Thanks.