AdScale ‑ ROI of 1000%

by AdScale

Automated AI-Advertising on Google, Facebook & Instagram

Beardy Goat

Absolutely useless.

Don't bother to respond to thing but spams your email. Useless service and set up one ad account and they used another and began billing card that was required for set up instead of what you would assume would be the damn ad account I selected. Wasn't even linked to the ad account that I selected it changed to another one that Shopify set up for their ads which have never used.

They must have heaps of money as they don't do a damn thing to respond to anyone but I can bet they will jump on the defensive and blame anything but themselves for responding or lack their off.

For the $15 I bothered to spend before turning off the cost was as high as. For a click. I can go and create my own ad in FB and get it for 1/4 of that instantly.

Messy to use on mobile also. Not set up well. Bad interface. Even on PC the layout is all over the shop. Plenty of better AI services out there that respond to emails and actually worth paying for that don't charge you 10% or 5%0of ad spend or something. Will be using their competitors now that only charge a flat fee and ALSO do AI.... Fancy that guys a company that is cheaper that works also and that actually bothered to have some decent service unlike service!

irepeller

I used this app on my store and it was horrible experience so far from the past 4 days. 60 usd spent with 1.20 cpc!!!

All my regular manual cbo campaigns are doing fine and its not 1000% ROI it actually 0% ROI dude...

July 20, 2020

We apologize that you feel this way. As we mentioned, getting a positive ROI is something that can take more time, your campaigns were running for only 4 days, and that's not enough for the campaigns to start to optimize and come out of the learning phase, and it doesn't matter if you run it with AdScale or by your own,

Moreover, we noticed your ads setup was not optimized and you choose only a few advertising channels, what's limited the option to optimize your advertising.

We'll be happy to help you set up everything and guide you through to optimize your campaigns and help you succeed.

GymLifeFitness

Hello, what you are saying isn't correct. we changed that daily budget to $25 before the campaign sent live. The $500 was removed and changed to $25 before going live on this campaign but your app couldn't detect the change and went and spend the unpublished initial budget that had been changed. Fix this bug in your app instead of making excuses and refund us the excessive spend caused by this malfunction in your app. hen did you ho u any log? Stop lying about these things. You never proffered any explanation about why your app went to spend the old, inactivated budget, which we clearly changed before the campaign went live. You chose to ignore the change and went on to spend the $500 in less than 3 hours.

On the $75, yes, show us the proof that it as deducted. As our account as charged the full value as follows: for the first campaign $69.
Then, for this your app's inflated budget campaign: $556. That's a total of $65 you deducted from our account for the Google campaigns. So, here a the $75 deducted from?

This app is worse than a scary NIGHTMARE! Use it to run google Ad at your own risk!

We activated a daily Google search Ad of $25 daily budget. "Adscale'' spent $556 in less than 3 hours of launching the search campaign without our authorization for an increase. Kindly refund us the Excessive spending caused by the BUG in this App.

Sent multiple mails to the App support about this and has not received a single response for the past 36 hours. The most terrible experience we've had with any application on here. If you want to run google ads, do yourself a FAVOR AND LAUNCH YOUR OWN CAMPAIGN.

"Adscale''NEVER honored their welcome offer on their campaign. Claimed they will give you $75 toward your campaign - which they never deducted as they claimed. They went to charge us at the full value of the campaigns, without deducting the $75 they offered when installing the app. This is despite the fact that their buggy app messed up the campaign daily budget and charged 2,224% more than what we stated as the daily budget. [Deducted $556 from our account in the second campaign, instead of the $25 daily budget we had set]. Adscale, kindly refund us the Excessive charge you applied to our account due to your app error and fix the BUG in this App!

AdScale never gives you access to the Google ad account if you want to optimize your Google ad campaign on google, so how on earth will this work?

Adscale gives zero ROI on the Google Ad spend. For the total google ads, this app spent a total of $625 on Google ads unilaterally with zero result on their self-boosted google campaigns. Very Terrible Experience!!!

July 19, 2020

Hello,
As mentioned to you in the last conversation, the reason you reached this spend is because you've set a daily budget of $500 and your advertising spend changed accordingly. We presented to you the activity logs of your actions on the platform.

The $75 Google Ads coupon was added to your account and deducted from your advertising spend. I'll be happy to provide you with a proof if you'll like.

As for the result, we see that there were ads and campaigns with configurations that were not optimized. We'll be more than happy to help you set up everything right to maximize your ads performance.

VJawLift

Why would they try to charge me even if its 14 Days for free ?
What kind of scam is this please ?
Thiefs!

May 28, 2020

Hi,
No one charged you. We don't make the charging; it is done automatically by Shopify after 14 days. You installed our App and asked to advertise on Google. Google rejected your credit card. The notification you got from Google is about the credit card you entered - which isn't accepted. I'd appreciate it if you'd be so kind as to remove this negative review that harms us for no reason.

Le Coin Intelligent

doesnt worked well. customer ervice doesnt reply after 5h ( suppose to be 10 min....) no coupon as advertised well bye bye

March 17, 2020

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. If you experienced difficulties setting up the app we will be happy to assist you. Please note that the $75 Google Ads Coupon is credited to your account once you complete the AdScale installation.

Odedra

I used this add to help my shopify store and used 14 days trial but after adscale charged me without my activation any plans and not refund my money...
I don't suggest anyone to use this app

February 18, 2020

As mentioned to you in our communication, you installed and used the app beyond the 14-day free trial and therefore couldn't be refunded. Your account was active and you received orders coming from the app before uninstalling it.

Hairocracy

Horrible expereince with them! They take over all your advertising medium and make it next to impossibe to reclaim access to them. It's been over a month since i've been trying to regain access to my advertising platform from AdScale. I've reached out and was told they couldn't simply disconnect. I went into their settings and unchecked them from my google console, as soon as I hit save, it rechecks it and they still has control of it. I am unable to disconnect my FB from their setting. I am now in the process of deactivating my facebook ads account in it's entirety in order to remove adscale. Sam goes for my instagram. This is a nightmare and purposely done like this to continue to bilk unsuspecting customers. Their ads weren't the best, my ad spend increased but the sales did not, I ended spending more money on ads and when I did make 1 or 2 sales the profits from that went to Adscale for the most part.

November 19, 2019

I sincerely apologize for your experience.

As mentioned, AdScale doesn't take over any of your existing advertising account. It actually create new and separate ad accounts in order to avoid such situations.

As for the Merchant Center claim, I do see you requested to reclaim your URL to run your own Google Shopping campaigns and we provided you with instructions on how to do so.

Unfortunately, we cannot transfer the claim to you from our side, it needs to be done by you, the instructions provided tells you how to do it. It's very simple.

I again apologize, and I would be happy to give you a call and help solve all the issues you had in person.

Sabor Gourmet - smak tradycji i natury

Stay out as far as you can, do not install this app.
I've been quite happy finding this app, however my happiness ended very quickly. Basically no support - i've sent 3 reports to support within the last 7 days, I've recieved 1 reply with template pasted that did not even depict my issue. My technical issue has not been resolved (after activating trial period pop-up with trial period offer started to show up on every page completely paralizyng its functionality). The worst however was their eagerness in spending my money - I've managed to partially create a campaign (could not finish due to tech issue) and AdScale started running my partially created campaign. The problem was that I did not pick target location - they run my Poland-targeted product ads all over the world.
Terrible service, app itself has its potential but with such "automated" approach or just plain laziness of your support I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE TO ANYONE.

August 4, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the experience you had with the app.

However, we would like to clarify a few matters that you mentioned in the review and apparently are misunderstood.

1. You chose the target location for your ads during the installation process of the app. Your ads were targeted solely to Poland.

2. Your ads on AdScale spent less than $2 from the time you installed until you removed the app.

3. We see your first support inquiry that was sent during the office working days received a response within less than 12 hours (Inquiry: Jul 31 - 11:34PM, Response: Aug 1, 10:00 AM)

Please note that like many other apps and services our support is not responsive during the weekend.

Nevertheless, we would be happy to contact and assist you with any technical or on-boarding matters regarding the app.

Hiairpods

if you want to use this app just DON'T the worth app i used in shopify i have to pay 50 dollars for no traffic and 0 sells. took 2 weeks to add facebookads that i was using before so it was activated, and google shop still not activated now!! so if you want to increase your sells just do the ads by yourself you will see better result than with adscale. will never use the app for the other stores that i own.

April 26, 2019

We sincerely apologize for your bad experience.

We reviewed your account and see that for the advertising costs you spent you received 155 visits and some add to carts.

Your campaigns under-performed due to several matters that are related both to your website and to technical issues.

We'll be happy to work with you together to get your campaigns in the right way to success.

Fashion Jewellery Shop

Suport delay to answer.They try to get money from my bank account without infom me before and with unknow amount.I need to know what amount need to withraw and i want to have control on my bank account.Later they toll me that i can st my daily budget but the budget button on this app is with black color and not work.Disapointed.

April 18, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the experience you had.

Our app doesn't take any charges without informing you first. You have full control over your budget and you set your daily budget limit during the installation of the app.

You can adjust your budget or pause your advertising campaigns via the 'Budget' page. The reason that the 'Budget' was not available to you yet is because you only installed yesterday and your advertising campaigns are not active yet.

We'll be happy to assist you if you need anything else.

Previous 1