AdScale ‑ 10x Advertising

AdScale ‑ 10x Advertising

by AdScale

Automated AI-Advertising on Google, Facebook & Instagram

Seo Digital Club

I wasted 8 days by spending time on this app. This app is not working well. It has been more than a week my ads are still not running

Urumi Beauty

They will charge you for the 100.00 total even when you cancel your trial, I am literally emailing back and forth for over a week and a half now and shopify support is also involved (to get shopify support to step in is HUGE as they opt to let it stay between the app and the user, they had to cc all my emails to get a response for me). As a small business here to use ads to make sales, this is just incredibly bad. a real eye opener. Not in a good way. The FB and google ads never synced and there is a still an error message anytime I go to check, the ads are not better than what one can do manually and honestly, I am happy this happened now before my brand became huge- there is a small disclaimer that some business can be charged up to 4,999.00 for the ads. So if you download and use this app, you can count on paying no matter what. JUST DO NOT BOTHER. I have an extra 100 to my bill this month- hopefully my black friday sale will make up for it, but this was a waste. MY ROI was not delivered and they're still emailing me like I'm an idiot when I took screenshots asking to cancel multiple times after 2/3 of their services were down. I have never left a review for an app, much less a negative one, but I hope I can save someone money and to avoid the complete nightmare Adscale has been for me and my business. -Shari Urumi Beauty

November 23, 2020

We at AdScale believe in transparent service and pricing. All pricing is clear on our website https://www.adscale.com/pricing-new/ and charges are taken by Shopify after the 14 day free trial ends. You uninstalled after the free trial ended.

This is easily rectified, we have left you messages to get this resolved. Please call us back at your earliest convenience.

Elevation Outdoors

Added Adscale after reviewing it's proposed benefits: AI created advertising for marketing. Not at all as advertised! Zero AI ad creation, you create ALL ads yourself on the site, then Adscale creates different versions of that ad. Well that would be great except every single alternate ad version created by Adscale was REJECTED by Facebook. EVERY SINGLE ONE. No follow up from Adscale, No alternative ads offered, ZERO, NADA, ZILCH. CPC worse on ads with Adscale than on those created ON MY OWN through Facebook. In addition, after adding Adscale and having 95% of ads rejected by Facebook, now ALL of my own ads have come back REJECTED. THANKS ADSCALE!
DEFINITELY NOT spending $99/month for REJECTED ADS, ZERO SUPPORT, and the created havoc of all primary advertising RUINED!!!!!!!
Waste of advertising dollars and my time. TWO THUMBS DOWN!!!

ECCP AUTOPARTS

They are very unprofessional. You need to wait more than 1 day or even more time for their response. They promised to open GOOGLE and FACEBOOK ads in 1-5 days, but no, I waited for almost 2 weeks and they did not do it. Later The number of clicks in the GOOGLE announcements activated is fake. I did not see any extra clicks on the right of shopify. They are deceptive, I'm sure. Don't believe them, everyone. I have reported them to shopify.
Don't believe them. Although they responded to my comments, they still didn't reply to any information in the app. I am so disappointed.

September 28, 2020

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. I can see that your Facebook Ads were not connected due to permissions error related to your Business Manager and for Google Shopping, you had a Merchant Center suspension, that is related either to your website or products. My team reached out to you in order to solve both issues.

The Google clicks you see on AdScale are taken directly from the Google Ads account, therefore all advertising metrics provided in AdScale are accurate. Please note that AdScale is a Google Premier Partner.

My team is more than happy to keep working with you on solving your issues and get your campaigns up and running on all channels.

Gabe's Collectibles

Terrible experience. Product did not work for me. Google campaign took around 3-4 days to become active. Facebook never became active due to "payment issue" even though I have been running Facebook ads on my own and am currently doing so.

Turned off all campaigns before free trial was up. Was charged $190 anyways, asked for refund since they did not provide anything for me, and was denied. Avoid!

Princeton Glam

The Most Horrible Experience, What a huge scam, over two months and bad RIO (return on investment is so bad), It's waste of money and time. I don't even think their AI machine works, it's a bunch of lie.

I would kept using them even if I broke even on advertising budget, But nope.

IArt-For you

Verry bed experience, till add campighn is setting, just Google search take all budget, even that all others were in revew. CPC was 1.75$, which is insane

August 30, 2020

Dear Marlena, you just connected 2 days ago. Your store has 0 past orders, it takes time to bring customers to new stores. Furthermore, you have a budget of $5 per day and you are targeting 5 countries. Please answer our email and we will help you to set up the system correctly.

Beardy Goat

Absolutely useless.

Don't bother to respond to thing but spams your email. Useless service and set up one ad account and they used another and began billing card that was required for set up instead of what you would assume would be the damn ad account I selected. Wasn't even linked to the ad account that I selected it changed to another one that Shopify set up for their ads which have never used.

They must have heaps of money as they don't do a damn thing to respond to anyone but I can bet they will jump on the defensive and blame anything but themselves for responding or lack their off.

For the $15 I bothered to spend before turning off the cost was as high as. For a click. I can go and create my own ad in FB and get it for 1/4 of that instantly.

Messy to use on mobile also. Not set up well. Bad interface. Even on PC the layout is all over the shop. Plenty of better AI services out there that respond to emails and actually worth paying for that don't charge you 10% or 5%0of ad spend or something. Will be using their competitors now that only charge a flat fee and ALSO do AI.... Fancy that guys a company that is cheaper that works also and that actually bothered to have some decent service unlike service!

irepeller

I used this app on my store and it was horrible experience so far from the past 4 days. 60 usd spent with 1.20 cpc!!!

All my regular manual cbo campaigns are doing fine and its not 1000% ROI it actually 0% ROI dude...

July 20, 2020

We apologize that you feel this way. As we mentioned, getting a positive ROI is something that can take more time, your campaigns were running for only 4 days, and that's not enough for the campaigns to start to optimize and come out of the learning phase, and it doesn't matter if you run it with AdScale or by your own,

Moreover, we noticed your ads setup was not optimized and you choose only a few advertising channels, what's limited the option to optimize your advertising.

We'll be happy to help you set up everything and guide you through to optimize your campaigns and help you succeed.

VJawLift

Why would they try to charge me even if its 14 Days for free ?
What kind of scam is this please ?
Thiefs!

May 28, 2020

Hi,
No one charged you. We don't make the charging; it is done automatically by Shopify after 14 days. You installed our App and asked to advertise on Google. Google rejected your credit card. The notification you got from Google is about the credit card you entered - which isn't accepted. I'd appreciate it if you'd be so kind as to remove this negative review that harms us for no reason.

Previous 1 3