AdScale: Google & Facebook Ads

AdScale: Google & Facebook Ads

by AdScale

Automate Advertising on Shopping, Search, Facebook & Instagram

Odedra

I used this add to help my shopify store and used 14 days trial but after adscale charged me without my activation any plans and not refund my money...
I don't suggest anyone to use this app

February 18, 2020

As mentioned to you in our communication, you installed and used the app beyond the 14-day free trial and therefore couldn't be refunded. Your account was active and you received orders coming from the app before uninstalling it.

Hairocracy

Horrible expereince with them! They take over all your advertising medium and make it next to impossibe to reclaim access to them. It's been over a month since i've been trying to regain access to my advertising platform from AdScale. I've reached out and was told they couldn't simply disconnect. I went into their settings and unchecked them from my google console, as soon as I hit save, it rechecks it and they still has control of it. I am unable to disconnect my FB from their setting. I am now in the process of deactivating my facebook ads account in it's entirety in order to remove adscale. Sam goes for my instagram. This is a nightmare and purposely done like this to continue to bilk unsuspecting customers. Their ads weren't the best, my ad spend increased but the sales did not, I ended spending more money on ads and when I did make 1 or 2 sales the profits from that went to Adscale for the most part.

November 19, 2019

I sincerely apologize for your experience.

As mentioned, AdScale doesn't take over any of your existing advertising account. It actually create new and separate ad accounts in order to avoid such situations.

As for the Merchant Center claim, I do see you requested to reclaim your URL to run your own Google Shopping campaigns and we provided you with instructions on how to do so.

Unfortunately, we cannot transfer the claim to you from our side, it needs to be done by you, the instructions provided tells you how to do it. It's very simple.

I again apologize, and I would be happy to give you a call and help solve all the issues you had in person.

Sabor Gourmet - smak tradycji i natury

Stay out as far as you can, do not install this app.
I've been quite happy finding this app, however my happiness ended very quickly. Basically no support - i've sent 3 reports to support within the last 7 days, I've recieved 1 reply with template pasted that did not even depict my issue. My technical issue has not been resolved (after activating trial period pop-up with trial period offer started to show up on every page completely paralizyng its functionality). The worst however was their eagerness in spending my money - I've managed to partially create a campaign (could not finish due to tech issue) and AdScale started running my partially created campaign. The problem was that I did not pick target location - they run my Poland-targeted product ads all over the world.
Terrible service, app itself has its potential but with such "automated" approach or just plain laziness of your support I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE TO ANYONE.

August 4, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the experience you had with the app.

However, we would like to clarify a few matters that you mentioned in the review and apparently are misunderstood.

1. You chose the target location for your ads during the installation process of the app. Your ads were targeted solely to Poland.

2. Your ads on AdScale spent less than $2 from the time you installed until you removed the app.

3. We see your first support inquiry that was sent during the office working days received a response within less than 12 hours (Inquiry: Jul 31 - 11:34PM, Response: Aug 1, 10:00 AM)

Please note that like many other apps and services our support is not responsive during the weekend.

Nevertheless, we would be happy to contact and assist you with any technical or on-boarding matters regarding the app.

Hiairpods

if you want to use this app just DON'T the worth app i used in shopify i have to pay 50 dollars for no traffic and 0 sells. took 2 weeks to add facebookads that i was using before so it was activated, and google shop still not activated now!! so if you want to increase your sells just do the ads by yourself you will see better result than with adscale. will never use the app for the other stores that i own.

April 26, 2019

We sincerely apologize for your bad experience.

We reviewed your account and see that for the advertising costs you spent you received 155 visits and some add to carts.

Your campaigns under-performed due to several matters that are related both to your website and to technical issues.

We'll be happy to work with you together to get your campaigns in the right way to success.

Fashion Jewellery Shop

Suport delay to answer.They try to get money from my bank account without infom me before and with unknow amount.I need to know what amount need to withraw and i want to have control on my bank account.Later they toll me that i can st my daily budget but the budget button on this app is with black color and not work.Disapointed.

April 18, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the experience you had.

Our app doesn't take any charges without informing you first. You have full control over your budget and you set your daily budget limit during the installation of the app.

You can adjust your budget or pause your advertising campaigns via the 'Budget' page. The reason that the 'Budget' was not available to you yet is because you only installed yesterday and your advertising campaigns are not active yet.

We'll be happy to assist you if you need anything else.

Go Furnit

So now after I deinstalled the app I have to realize that all access to by Facebook Business Manager has been "stolen". I already reached out to Facebook, hopefully they can reverse this. I can NOT recommend this under any circumstances!!!

Installed the app but the choice you can make are sooo limited... very bad.. It shows all my products and I only want some of them - not possible. Those which are shown are completely wrong displayed... with all small letters - looks so unprofessional. Have the feeling this is not really thought trough

William Hunt Savile Row

This app is completely misleading and not worth the amount of access/data you have to provide to them.

We received an unexpected bill for over $1000, despite having a daily budget of $5 per day (or $150 p/month). There is no where on their website that tells you they charge commission.

They clearly state "You'll only pay for sales generated by AdScale" and look at their response to one of their FAQs: "Q: Do you charge me for the advertising costs? - No, the advertising costs are billed directly by Google & Facebook. We only charge you for app fees." (Fees which equal almost $1000!)

We have now cancelled Adscale and are doing just fine without them. You do not need to trust your advertising to a third party that rips you off. To top it all, the sales rep contacted us the next day only to ARGUE with us about how great they are and we couldn't possibly get the same results without them.
Well, Adscale, we are. Don't be fooled! Use Facebook, Google and Instagram adverts yourself!

March 31, 2019

It's also important to mention that the app fees billed to you were after our app has generated your store $18,561 in sales during your first 30 days, and your overall spend was $1,248 (including the actual app fees).

Our pricing can be found at:
Our website: https://ecom.adscale.com/pricing

Our help center: http://help.adscale.com/adscale-for-ecommerce/how-it-works/how-does-adscale-pricing-work

During the Registration process.

And also on this actual Shopify app page.

It's very unfortunate that you chose to uninstall the app and not continue your campaigns.
We wish you all the best.

Unique Keyboards

I had this app before and I deleted it because I got zero results. My own advertising efforts are generating tons of traffic but no sales. I dont have the time to go though all of the data in order to optimize my ads, so Im going to give this app another chance to prove itself. I will write a positive review if they actually deliver as promised. I am making this public to hold them accountable. I will post this first review on all social media networks, and then I will post my results. This will either be good advertising for adscale or very negative. I have hundreds of websites and thousands of social media pages. PLEASE Deliver this time.

TrendyPow

Sucks, Error keeps going on. Not recommended. I downloaded and it was stuck in last section of the app.

March 31, 2019

We apologize if you experienced issues with the app. If you reinstall and contact us via the chat box, we'll be happy to assist you and guide you through.

SHIVOHAM

DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP. They take control of your Google Console and then remove your ownership. Creating all sorts of problems for your store sales an traffic.

BE VERY CAREFUL and leave this page immediately. Do Not Trust this app (This is the first review I have ever left - and was suggested to by the Shopify Guru I spoke to earlier). I have full record of every conversation and e-mails from Google regading this fraud.

This app SHOULD NOT be on Shopify. It is a disgrace.

Previous 1