AdScale – Advertise like a pro

AdScale – Advertise like a pro

by AdScale

100% automated advertising across Google & Facebook

MinoTronics

I tried adsale it didn't work for me. I spent over $130 got only 97 visitors and got no sales but when I spend the same amount on my own I got a few sales and break even needless to say if you're a small store that gets less than 100 visitors a day this is not for you it's all based on your store historical data, They do not know how to start from scratch but Kuddo to Admit for answering all the questions.

Hey Little Scout

Signed up and nothing has happened for a week. Ever since I added the app, their pixel screwed up my existing FB campaigns.

April 24, 2019

We sincerely apologize if you had a bad experience with our app.

We'll be happy to schedule a call with you and help with solving any issue relevant to your account or Facebook campaigns.

Our top priority is our customer's satisfaction and we would like to work with you together to build and optimize your advertising.

The Bella Faccia Collection

No idea how this app works, I've had the app for a week and I can't see my stats. Frustrating, Any help would be great.

Believe In Love Shop

I used this app for a little less than 1 month Paid the subscription of $29 and ran Facebook ads at $10 a day. I got 138 store visits at a cost of $166.20 at the time of writing this review. Thats a total of $195.20 spent and got NO sales. I personally have much better luck placing my own ads on Facebook for example I had my own personal ad running which got me 4 sales and only cost $25. I also had a lot of technical issues when setting things up but the guys there helped me sort it out. Just writing this review to let you guys know my experience with the app maybe your luck would be different from mine.