AdScale ‑ ROI of 1000%

AdScale ‑ ROI of 1000%

by AdScale

Automated AI-Advertising on Google, Facebook & Instagram

Do Easy

It works. Easy to use. Sometimes the customer service takes too much time to answer, but they are competent and they help every time.

LovelyTrender

Adscale is the app you use if you'r willing to put back more profits back into your marketing with better results equaling to more customers. Its playing the long game especially for a new business owner like me.

NikkiBrands

I am on the last day of the free trial. I wanted to wait to write a review after I had used it and not as soon as I downloaded it. I would give this app high marks and it seems to do what they say it will do. Nice that it takes over all Google marketing. I only have to up load a product to my store and they do the rest. They stay within the budget I have set with them. Some may not like the fact they share a little of your income on each sale but to me that gives them more incentive to make it work. I will hang in there and hopefully this will be a good experience.

My 1 Up Discount Outlet

I use this app to help me simplify and boost my campaigns all in one place works great. I recommend this to anyone with an e-commerce store!!

YOONYQ

The Adscale team has been awesome in helping resolve issues and setting up the app. The set up is easy and you can get started quickly.

Gypsy Plus

I used this app to help me set up ads, I just started it today. So far it is really easy. Lets see how it performs.

TeflonDeals

I just started, but the set-up process was effortless. I will need to update once I can accurately make any conclusions regarding the overall effectiveness of the app.

Extraordinarios Cuarenta

Fácil de instalar, he puesto el mínimo gasto para empezar. vamos a ver si funciona!
Parece una herramienta potente

Spot The Trend

Easy set up. Hopefully it'll deliver results. Minimal budget to start until I see results. Wish me luck

Parvel

Great app that started delivering sales within the 2nd day of use at an extremely low CAC. The lowest I've ever seen.

The user dashboard is good but a better feature to be able to track/compare results on a daily/weekly/monthly basis would be great.

Other than that, no complaints!

Oh, and the customer service is unheard of. Super friendly, helpful and quick to respond!

Previous 1