AdScale ‑ 10x Advertising

AdScale ‑ 10x Advertising

by AdScale

Automated AI-Advertising on Google, Facebook & Instagram

Venture Overland Company

Super easy setup. Hoping to see some solid growth with this app. Been searching for a solid cost-effective system to grow our sales

Birdie Threads

So far super easy to use! I'm curious how the AI ad placement will improve performance. I'm hopeful this will help streamline and optimize my advertising.

GolfPal

So far I can say that the product was very easy to setup and the campaigns were easy to create. Looking forward to monitoring the results over the next 30 days.

Teacaff

Ad scale is pretty easy to use and navigate through. The targeting options are crazy. You get to see options not available with the normal Ad managers

Do Easy

It works. Easy to use. Sometimes the customer service takes too much time to answer, but they are competent and they help every time.

LovelyTrender

Adscale is the app you use if you'r willing to put back more profits back into your marketing with better results equaling to more customers. Its playing the long game especially for a new business owner like me.

NikkiBrands

I am on the last day of the free trial. I wanted to wait to write a review after I had used it and not as soon as I downloaded it. I would give this app high marks and it seems to do what they say it will do. Nice that it takes over all Google marketing. I only have to up load a product to my store and they do the rest. They stay within the budget I have set with them. Some may not like the fact they share a little of your income on each sale but to me that gives them more incentive to make it work. I will hang in there and hopefully this will be a good experience.

My 1 Up Discount Outlet

I use this app to help me simplify and boost my campaigns all in one place works great. I recommend this to anyone with an e-commerce store!!

YOONYQ

The Adscale team has been awesome in helping resolve issues and setting up the app. The set up is easy and you can get started quickly.

Gypsy Plus

I used this app to help me set up ads, I just started it today. So far it is really easy. Lets see how it performs.

Previous 1