AdScale – Advertise like a pro

AdScale – Advertise like a pro

by AdScale

100% automated advertising across Google & Facebook

Bagpack

I am on the free plan so my review is only about this plan. The app does a good job in preparing an analysis for your store. This can assist you setting up your store properly and increase conversions.

Athletin Stores

Great Customer Service, this app is helping us to grow our business. Looking forward for the results in long run.

Candy Club Company

****************************Responded to my question very quickly and helpful, Thanks******************

Mark Ryden Global

We have just started to use the app, so still waiting to see results. We had a small issue and the support team have been really helpful. Thumbs up for offering support on a Sunday. Thanks.

HYPEDROP®

This app deserves 6 stars, the staff is amazing and the Google shopping tools help bring alot of sales. We increased our weekly sales by 150%, I reccomened these guys to anyone looking for a serious marketing company with an actual plan to help you :)

Kāv Style

We have just started using AdScale and we have seen good numbers to start on traffic and sales. We are excited to see how well it optimizes

Torres Targets

This application helps our business Torres Targets automate our ads for our website www.torrestargets.com

CLAPON

I am very excited about the app, downloaded yesterday and had a few unanswered questions, I asked the questions the same day after installing the app in notime my questions were answered by Amit cool guy.
Now we have to wait and see how the ads will perform, but I look forward to a good collaboration with adscale.
Good customer service guys.

Desirés Enterprise

It's been a rough start but we hung in there and finally beginning to see results! We're very excited to see what the future brings! Kudos to Amit!

EZSMARTKID

i think it is great solution
great idea to solve headache of SM
i was drained and lost - i hope this app helps

Previous 1 3 4 5 6