AdScale ‑ ROI of 1,000%

AdScale ‑ ROI of 1,000%

by AdScale

Automated AI-Advertising on Google, Facebook & Instagram

TOJEA STORE

I really really appreciate them personally getting in touch with me to help with any issues I was having, this is very professional and shows they have great customer service., looking forward to using the app

EnvivaCor Health Fitness Store

Yana is a true pleasure to work with. Our company has been brick & mortar for over 6 years, so this is our first time exploring 100% online products.
They have been patient and provide timely updates on our account. We have not had a sale yet but with the frequent fine tuning I can tell that are certainly on the right path. Highly Recommend!

mojkapig

I do believe in data analysis and AI. This application definitely suit my needs. I will recommend to use.

Easy concept svg

Good customer support. They won't stop helping you as long as you need it. Good job, keep it that way guys! Thank you!

Wolvestuff

Listen guys, this is by far the best AI machine learning advertising tool we'll ever tested until now, and we're going to stick to this.

From an average ROI of X2.5 we are now getting with Adscale an average ROI X3.5 on less spend.

We're seeing consistently improvement with our campaigns, and Facebook became much more stable for us.

The support of Adscale team is not less that super amazing, and there is always someone to talk to.

We're recommend this tool to every ecom store that want to put their advertising in auto pilot and to scale their adverting in a smart way with hassle-free.

HomeOrxy

Adscale is AMAZING.
I use this app for 3 days and i get beautifull sells in my new store. I sell on a hard niche and it really amazing how i sell without efforts.
If someone want to beleive i can share my sells. I received 14 days free trail a d its amazing how this app is working and after few days BOOOOOM, first item sold. I continue update in the future.

hadaskolodny_heb

ever since i started using ADSCALE app my online shop got a sharp twist and the sales have increased dramatically. im very happy to work with them and whenever i need help they are there for me. highly recommende.

Bouxji Boutique

Where has this app been since I started? Having paid for a more expensive AI tool that didn't deliver, this tool started delivering straight away within a day of installation I was getting more sales. Its is worth every penny and I highly recommend installing this app instead of wasting time with these so-called ad gurus etc.

I do wish there was a way to edit the landing page of each ad. Maybe there is a way already but I could just need to play around a bit.

sellma

Magnifico . Consiglio. Aiuta ed è molto semplice. Mi non serve avere particolari competenze. Ringrazio

Simplify2020

This app helps new business owners understand the fundamentals of how to scale a store, and how to create a brand. Highly recommended for people looking to have a support team ready and available.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9