Google & Facebook Ads

Google & Facebook Ads

by AdScale

AI-Advertising for growing merchants with 10X ROAS @scale

In Season Jewelry

Great results - Very easy to use and better ROI than my agency got us! They were very prompt in responding to any questions and helped us set everything up with a one on one call.

Age of Innocence

The app is easy to use, intuitive and smart. But the secret weapon is the team behind it. Fantastic support, friendly and bespoke approach tailored to the needs of the shop. Highly recommend!

Pure Essence Labs

I love how easy the platform is to use. I set it up yesterday afternoon with a $20 per day budget and had our first sale that evening. I can't wait to see the results after a few weeks of AdScales AI optimization, more new ads, and a higher daily budget.

VIEW

We started with adscale a month ago and we already see improvement in our campaigns.

Tarot and Oracle Chic

I just signed up for AdScale today. So far, it seems like an easy transition. I will keep you updated and let you know how it goes.

Little Beauties

I have just started using this app as I wanted more daily clarity around all my data on one dashboard, so far i am really impressed!

March 29, 2021

Thank you for your review! 🤗

Cheap Rugs Australia

Brilliant app and phenomenal support! Very easy to use and does exactly as promised, a huge boost to ROAS. Although by far the best feature is the support - quick responses, insightful and exceed expectations.

Kiddicare

Adding AdScale to our Shopify store is the best decision that we could have made. Easy to use with a sleek design and informative menus, AdScale takes all the hassle out of advertising on Facebook, Instagram, and Google. With so many different ad options and campaigns that never stop learning, AdScale lets you easily create ads that are sure to be seen by your audience and is particularly effective for promoting and building hype for sales. AdScale also makes advertising on Google a breeze. Anybody familar with Google AdWords would know how much of a confusing platform that was, and whilst Google Ads is now better, it can't compare to the ease and effectiveness of AdScale. We have seen insane ROAS with the ads that we have posted through AdScale, and when I have time I like to go through some orders and check the conversion details, and the number of conversions attributed to AdScale is phenomenal. The AdScale team are friendly and helpful with a lot of expertise and advice to give. They know their app like the back of their hand and I have truly learned a lot from them - special thanks to Tali and Ryan.

March 10, 2021

Thank you for your review! Welcome to the Adscale family🎉

NLKOSHOP

just starting out with this, so far i love it. its simple and clean. Very organized and its easy to walk through it.

GROOVIM

Ive been using this app for two weeks now and i can say it made our advertising much more easy. We are no longer hiring someone who run our ads, we do everything by ourselves

March 10, 2021