AdScale – Advertise like a pro

AdScale – Advertise like a pro

by AdScale

100% automated advertising across Google & Facebook

Kāv Style

We have just started using AdScale and we have seen good numbers to start on traffic and sales. We are excited to see how well it optimizes

Torres Targets

This application helps our business Torres Targets automate our ads for our website www.torrestargets.com

CLAPON

I am very excited about the app, downloaded yesterday and had a few unanswered questions, I asked the questions the same day after installing the app in notime my questions were answered by Amit cool guy.
Now we have to wait and see how the ads will perform, but I look forward to a good collaboration with adscale.
Good customer service guys.

Desirés Enterprise

It's been a rough start but we hung in there and finally beginning to see results! We're very excited to see what the future brings! Kudos to Amit!

EZSMARTKID

i think it is great solution
great idea to solve headache of SM
i was drained and lost - i hope this app helps

Bushkin Tech

My experience with the support team has been good so far. The tech support I spoke to was prompt in responding and very professional. I have to give it some time until my account is fully running and I will update. So far so good

HisBiz, Inc.,dba Photocutouts.com

Very impressed with the support provided by Amit. Still too early to know for sure what my ROI will be, but the Click Through Rate for my ads is running about 1.5%, which should serve me well.

Emmy Lu & Auggie

Sign up has been easy and the concept seems good. I will update soon when I see how everything works !

Moringalife

I have only been using the app for about 2 weeks but I already have 8 sales and percentage wise 10x more than what I spent.

Motivate Fashion

This app has great potential for practically anyone's needs when starting a business. It has the right Idea and I am waiting to try it out and see how effective it really is. The support team is very active and are willing to always help you out. Highly Recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6