AdScale ‑ ROI of 1000%

AdScale ‑ ROI of 1000%

by AdScale

Automated AI-Advertising on Google, Facebook & Instagram

Woodie

good app, easy to use. it takes a little time for the AI to study the customers for your products, but in the end it gets there. i started using this app a month and a half ago and at the beggining of August started to see some better sales. hopefully this will continue.

the best thing for me about AdScale is that they give you pointers and acompany you throughout so that you can adjust your ads to fit your customers. good and personal service.

TROPICAL HEAL

Pretty useful, great investment, customer service can improve response time, but great app overall if you're willing to spend some time on it.

ילון סברובסקי

It took a few days for AdScale to "learn" my store after about a week orders started flowing and I got an unbelievable ROAS! the beauty of it is that I didn't have to do anything, it's all being done automatically 24/7.

Be Golden

Super fijne app. Handig te gebruiken als je nog geen ervaring hebt met het gebruiken van facebook/instagram advertenties. Toen ik begon met het gebruiken van adscale hadden we ongeveer 6 orders per week. De eerste week dat we begonnen met het gebruik van adscale kregen we al 40 orders met een redelijk laag budget! Ook fijn dat het personeel altijd bereikbaar is voor vragen. Ze nemen ook regelmatig zelf contact met je op als er iets niet goed is. Een woord: super!!

Lucy's - חנות חיות חברתית

Great support, great product :) it took us time to evaluate the differences between a human budget management and AI management.
On our store, FB/Instagram and google shops works great and saved us money. Google search is less effective on our case.
Bottom line - this app can save you money.

HandsomeClock

Thats was my fault probly they doing good

will write if ı can succed with adscale
....

TOJEA STORE

I really really appreciate them personally getting in touch with me to help with any issues I was having, this is very professional and shows they have great customer service., looking forward to using the app

EnvivaCor Health Fitness Store

Yana is a true pleasure to work with. Our company has been brick & mortar for over 6 years, so this is our first time exploring 100% online products.
They have been patient and provide timely updates on our account. We have not had a sale yet but with the frequent fine tuning I can tell that are certainly on the right path. Highly Recommend!

mojkapig

I do believe in data analysis and AI. This application definitely suit my needs. I will recommend to use.

Easy concept svg

Good customer support. They won't stop helping you as long as you need it. Good job, keep it that way guys! Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9