Google & Facebook Ads

Google & Facebook Ads

by AdScale

AI-Advertising for growing merchants with 10X ROAS @scale

Ivyadora

Oh my goodness the easiest way to automate ads by far - just need to budget forsure because google is pricy

bulljoyas

recibí mi primer pedido al siguiente día, espero poder seguir viendo resultados de ser así esta aplicaciones no podrá faltar en mi tienda.

animatedclothing

super easy to use and very effective! I absolutely will be using this again and again to boost the views and sales of my site!

Altijdhorloge.nl

So far so good, waiting for my Ads to be approved by Google & Facebook.
The on-boarding experience was clear and satisfying (:

Zenboard

Great and easy onboarding experience. Still don't know how this app will work with my store, hope it will help manage ads and save time

Happy Smart Pet

So I run a small side business/hustle with a small ad budget, and been using this app since the start of my business. I do not run any other ads except set by this app and I am glad that I am using this as it always helped me with my satisfactory sales results and best part I don't struggle and do testing with different products and strategise ads as this app does it for me. The app is easy to use. Sometimes I do get hiccus but this get well addressed by them and comes up with a satisfactory conclusion. I would definitely recommend this app.

BELSKU DISTRIBUTION

App looks good so far. Awaiting to see results. Was really easy to create a campaign for my products.

Shop Taurah

Love it so far! Highly recommend trying it out for new stores on Shopify. Platform has an easy to use signup flow.

Komfy Shop

So far the app is really great we hope to see what it has as we continue using the same. So far so good

Recurve28

Easy setup and good support, fast and easy way to publish ads on Social Media / Facebook , Instagram and on Google,

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17