AdScale ‑ 10x Advertising

AdScale ‑ 10x Advertising

by AdScale

Automated AI-Advertising on Google, Facebook & Instagram

Dolce Dog

Customer service is very great. Super helpful. I just started out so I will have to update my review. Customer service is very good.

Epicplacess

nice app im loving its working good so far everyone should use it make marketing easy on everything

GUILLAIN FASHION

We use this app to advertise our store on Facebook & Instagram & Google.
It really helped us growing ROI and exposure to new audiences. Perfect Customer service! Highly recommended!

DigiSquad Inc.

absolutely love it so far, Im new to the advertising scene and AdScale was right by my side every step of the way and made the process of creating my first Ad Campaign quick and easy to understand. Great work.

My Gleo

i am new this app. when i testing it am write my experience. YES YOU THINK I AM FINE BUT NO I AM NOT FINE

Nevoara

As a first time user app is Easy to use and Understandable.Highly recomended and 14 days free trial .

Vivid Co. Clothing

Simple and easy to run. create great ROI in a few clicks.
Love the GUI and it was very easy to create my first campaign.

Chique Beauty Bar

so far so great! easy to use. i don't have any results yet but the software is intuitive! happy I found this.

Floors To Walls

simply amazing, literally the best thing you can do for your marketing is to install adscale. the customer support is second to none but the UI is that intuitive that you don't really need that much help.

triple m world

so far everything is great easy to set up and monitor lets hope everything works out and i get sales

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13