AdScale: Google & Facebook Ads

AdScale: Google & Facebook Ads

by AdScale

Automate Advertising on Shopping, Search, Facebook & Instagram

Petit Wild

I've been using it for 3 months now and it's amazing!!
My ROI has increase by 600%!
I totally recommend using this app!

ShellyClayspot

I've used this app for 2 weeks and got my first order through Adscale. Their team is highly responsive and supportive. Looking forward to rocking with them.

HOYA

Excellent service, provided by Amit. Was a very helpful and professional answer to all of the our questions

BOLLI USA

Customer Support is superb, just had a very patient and informative chat with Nadav for example. Now I have to wait for the results.

Oneroot Honey

Simple and easy set it an forget it type system. Support is very good too. We've seen reasonable return on ad dollar spent - better than what we were able to get on our own.

Skinfis

Started this week with the onboarding and everything went smooth; perfect fit with Shopify. Checkup took a bit time but, brought two minor mistakes to our attention, which is good. System sets up complete new Google Ads and FB/Insta accounts so leaves all the old stuff as it was. Already having the first results in budgeting; waiting for the first results to get in ;-)

PetLuv Happy Cat

AdScale is very user friendly and easy to use. Setup is a breeze and 100% automated, I virtually had to do nothing to get it up and running. I am seeing quality traffic that converts at nearly 7%. Fantastic product and i highly recommend it.

Nutracelle

So far, so good. Team is very responsive and helpful. Ads are working. We'll continue to use and monitor.

Code Vanity

Really loved how they help me improvement my site, gave helpful easy to follow instructions. So i can create better ads .. thank you!

Stylish Boutique

adscale is very helpful for your business i recommend this app to 100 percent.they are very professional

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8