Advance Reorder ‑ Repeat Order

Simplest way to place the previous orders & item again

$5/month. 7-day free trial.
Repeat purchase recent order reorder with advance reorder app

Greeny

This app was exactly what we needed to allow our customers to easily replicate and reorder their orders from the 'My Account' section.

The support team answered immediately and adjusted the code within our theme so that we could offer the best aesthetic and UX

On Target Living

For $5 a month to make it easy for my repeat purchasers, yes please! Their tech support was top notch as well.

Near me shop

We process many reorder orders and this has saved us time.The developer is also extremely helpful and resolves any issues you have quickly. Overall great app.

VividAds.com.au

Outstanding App and A+ Customer service. Very well thought app I highly recommend the app . The app was up and running in few minutes

Vape UK

Extremely helpful app, with easy installation and management. Customer service is superb as well. :)

Feather & Bone

This app has helped and still helping our customers to save the time to order again the same product they have bought previously.
No more waste time for finding the same product over the thousands of the products and then order. :-)
Thank you for this great app.!!!

Campus & Co Portsmouth

I'm impressed with what i have seen of Advance Reorder App... looking good so far...v helpful support with setting up.

Puromenu

This app really delivers on its promise. Easy to set up and provides so much value by allowing customers to repeat their orders in three clicks. Very useful in crowded marketplaces like my own where customers often procrastinate. Moreover, the software team really takes feedback seriously, we have a custom checkout implementation and asked for an adjustment to avoid going straight to Shopify checkout missing important information we use to set up the order; these guys evaluated it and updated the app in a matter of hours. Really amazing guys, thanks and keep it up!

April 2, 2021

We really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! Thank you very much!

Indigo Tea Co.

I was wanted to configure this app on my website and tried my self by following the instructions are shown in the FAQ. Unfortunately, my bad luck because I'm not well with coding. So I went to the support team and asked them for configuration. They did it very fast.

Rapiscan Systems

Great way of getting repeat orders off customers. I had little issue with this app which I didn't understand as I'm not well known with the code but support guys resolved the issue on the same day I requested.

Fantastic App!