Advance Reorder ‑ Repeat Order

Simplest way to place the previous orders & item again

$5/month. 7-day free trial.
reorder simple order quick order

Sweet Karam Coffee

The technical team was immediately reached out to me immediately to sort out the installation issues.

December 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! The support team is always available to help you with your queries...

Soardist

recommended very helpful technical team , sort out my installation issue quick so far, app works well

December 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your review...😍 We are so grateful for your words!!

Killermann FRESH

thank you, app has a great customer service, works very well in our customers accounts (reorder buttons)

November 17, 2021

Thank you very much for the review, my friend!! The support team is always there to help you with your queries...

Philips Brand Shop

fantastic support.. contacted the team to help me install the app and get the look and feel to be right and they immediately offered assistance. great app works fast and easy for my customers to use.. thanks again.

November 10, 2021

Thank you very much for the review, my friend!! We are always here to help you with your queries...🤗

SKYLINE mobile accessories wholesale

November 10, 2021

Thank you very much for the review, my dear!! We are grateful for your words...🙏🙏

Denik

This app has helped our company received reorders from our VIP customers. And, their Customer Service is the best I've experienced! Thank you so much!

October 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback and for your kind words!! 🙌🏻😊

Kootenay Co-op

A great app to help our customers reorder their previously purchased products. We really like the customizable functionality of the app, something lacking from many other Shopify apps.
We had an issue with the compare at price and tech was active and attentive in addressing our issue and identifying the solution.

June 9, 2021

Hey Jesse!!!!!!!!!👋👋 Really appreciate that you took time to write the such detailed feedback....🤗 🙏🙌 Thank you very much for your valuable review.... 🤭🤭🤩

Lunker City

Reached out and asked for help with the mobile responsiveness of the pop-up and Binal helped get it set up correctly.
Good customer support - recommend.

Celebrate Vitamins

Works well to add reorder functionality. Installation was quick but does require a simple theme code edit.

La Zesta

Great customer support! 100% Trustworthy. The app was not showing on our store so we wrote to them on the live chat and they answered inmediately and solved our problem.

Previous 1 3 4 5