Advance Reorder ‑ Repeat Order

Advance Reorder ‑ Repeat Order

by Identixweb

Simplest way to place the previous orders again

Real-Local

Works really well to allow customers to place repeat baskets or even just to remind customer of items they may have forgotten on their regular order. Support is good as well if you need help integrating it.

SA.AL&CO

This App is fantastic for stores with customers coming back on a regular basis for replenishments. Its a functionality that no other App offers as far as we know. As we have a custom theme, one function didn't automatically set up as we added the App to our website - the Support Team immediately helped us with our issue and resolved it in no time!

AIFathome

We had customers asking for an app that would help them know what they ordered previously and be able to reorder from that list. This app is the suited our needs perfectly. We did have a little problem getting it fully functioning (mainly because we were not comfortable adding in code), but we reached out to the customer service department and had it fixed in less than a day. We would strongly recommend this app and their stellar customer service.

Campus&Co Nathalia

Excellent app and well worth its cost - makes the customer checkout process so simple for repeat orders!

Escarpment Labs

Thanks for this app as it saved time to follow the steps to go to the product page and then place an order. Now, users can reorder the item they have purchased from their account directly.
Recommend this app!

japanmart.sg

Great app and really helpful to optimize and create an easy and smooth repeat order process for our customers!

Curnonstore

I have been using this app for my all stores. Satisfied with the app, save lot of time for me.
Recommended!

Dallas Prep Kitchen

Excellent customer service and developer support so far. I’ve been in touch regarding a setup requirement for my store and our unique business requirements. The advance reorder team is very responsive and dedicated to finding and completing solutions for their customers.

Update: The Advance Reorder team has continued to provide an incredible app. Our customers love the convenience and easy functionality! I've been very impressed with their support's fast response time. This app is very good, it is a low monthly cost and provides real value. It Instantly helped increase our sales.

niceflowersshop

An awesome app for my store and enables the ability to our customer for order the items again without any problem. The support team has a great ability to help us via live chat.

Moki Runs

Using this app to allow customers to easily re-order using previous orders. Support is very, quick and helpful.

Previous 1 3 4