Advanced Admin Email Alerts

Advanced Admin Email Alerts

by ClearWest

Be the first to know with Advanced Admin Email Notifications

Gyms-Club

DO NOT DOWNLOAD!! This App does not work at all. We tried several times to contact their customer support, but no reply at all. If you look at the "Good" reviews further down, you will see that they are from 2016 and 2017. Very long time ago and not trustworthy.
I think the owners of this app is gone, and no updates or functionality checks have been made since... If ever...

May 17, 2020

We are sorry to hear you had a bad experience, but we have not received any support requests from you that we are aware of. You may reach our support team by email at support@clearwestweb.com and we'll be happy to assist you.

Coach-Club

This app does not work at all. I tried to contact their support several times, but no answer.
Sad, because the description of the functionality was just what I needed, if it had worked.

May 17, 2020

Also @moderators this seems to be a duplicate review from another store of the same person (see above)... it's not very nice for the same person to leave multiple reviews.

Kevro USA

Very disappointed in this app. The app description says I would receive notifications when certain things take place, and the app developers themselves confirmed this. However when I installed the app, it didn't work as they said it would, and when I asked them about it, they offered zero support to try and fix the issue, and basically blamed Shopify's API for the issues. I contacted Shopify and they said it wasn't them, it was the app. When I contacted the app developers again, they didn't even bother to respond.

To summarize, terrible app that doesn't work well at all, and terrible customer service to go with it. DO NOT DOWNLOAD.