Advanced Cart Drawer

Advanced Cart Drawer

by Websyms IT Solutions

Increase Sales With Easy Cart Management And 1 Click Checkout

İyişarap

This app does what it says. Great app, great support! Use this app if your customers mostly buy in quantities.
Love from İyişarap.

Farmivore

This simple and affordable app provided exactly the service we needed. I asked for a feature to be added where the cart would not slide open each time an item is added to the cart, and the team got back to me within 2 days with the feature created! Terrific response, functional app, highly recommend.

Wild Things Botanicals

I'm using this app to make it easier for customers to checkout. So far the results have been very good. We had some minor implementation issues but their support team was able to resolve within 24 hours. Would highly recommend.

trophyline

Working great - support helped quickly to resolve some technical formatting issues i was having. I highly recommend if your looking for a easy, working cart drawer.

Rollatte

The cart drawer looks great and functional. As soon as I installed the app, I got coding help from the app's developer who helped me customize it the way I wanted.

Nomoo Foods

Just installed this app, worked seamlessly. Easy to customise and amazing support. Thoroughly impressed, thank you.

dogaccessories.pet

Ravinder went above and beyond and helped me a great deal! I was having some technical issues, and he resolved them in the fastest time possible! I highly recommend this app and customer service. The cart is fully functional, customizable, and really convenient for a visitor. I will definitely check the other apps they have too! Many thanks!