Advanced Cash on Delivery

Advanced Cash on Delivery

by Lunaris

Customizable Cash On Delivery Shipping Methods

Happiness Idea

Works great for our store. With this app we're able to limit only certain states to be able to use COD.. it also allows us to set custom shipping rate for COD.

Fabian even help us to customise the script to cater for our international need (at a reasonable rate)!

Highly recommended.

InstaStil.Ro

Fake free trial! Also you install the app then you need to install custom java code! They charge you for that also if you don't know how to install it yourself.

Gaming Boat

If you have a cash on delivery option in your website and there is an extra charges for it. Then, this app is a must have. With the standard Shopify check out I struggle with the customers selecting a wrong shipment method and I had to go back and forth with them. Now the cash on delivery payment is restricted to the shipment method I want.

Scents & Fashion

i added this app just to try if this will work on my store since there is a 7 day free trial..but why are you charging me immediately of the plan?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Go Bloom Glow

Just what I needed! No more going back and forth with customers choosing the wrong shipping methods. Great support as well. Thank you Lunaris for this awesome app!

Nightmoda

Excellent support and service.

Jewelaccessories

stopped app used same standard shipping methods