Advanced Cash on Delivery

Advanced Cash on Delivery

by Shopify

Control how buyers use COD on your store (India only)

Desirex Apparel

I have installed this app Advanced Cash on Delivery on my store but it is not working properly. There is no COD option at the checkout window. if anyone know how to correct this please let me know.

Anthrilo

Really good app.
It works as we thought and tested too.
If you know how to use this app. Highly recommended!
Thank you, Shopify!

Tiger Marron

We have installed the app Advanced Cash on Delivery but the same is not working properly. Currently, the COD option is missing from the checkout window.

Boss Lady Official

Trying to limit COD on specific pin-codes but CSV file not working. Could shopify give us solution to it?

Mamaste

I downloaded the app after reading that Shopify has fixed the COD payment issue in checkout. However, i can still see that option oafter Prepaid is selected in Shipping method.

FarmMate.in

Trying to limit COD on specific pincodes but csv file not uploading . also I want to provide cash on delivery for few products only. I hope shopify adds this much needed feature soon.

GOGIRGIT.COM

This is a rubbish app. It works good at times and fails often. Don't install this and waste your valuable sales. Even after sending mails twice to shopify team they don't respond.

YoVibe

this app is useless i contact shopify many times to solve my problem like i want to limit cash on delivery for some products but there is no option for that just wow useless app

Boenjoy Gifts

This app works fine for us. I am not sure about pin codes though (havent tested them yet).
It takes a little longer to load shipping details when using this app, but still a good option.

Balali's Vishalam

We installed this App yesterday, and it works just fine for us. Initially when we checked the calculation, it was not showing rightly, but after a few minutes, it started working well, and our internal testing proved successful. Not yet tested the restriction of Pincodes yet, will provide a separate review once we test that. Only thing we would have appreciated better and given a 5 star is the CoD charges are limited to All India, and cannot create separate ones for our State, South Zone, All India etc. That would have been awesome. Currently, we have provided just one CoD charge rate for all-India, and that is proving a bit expensive for customers from our State.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7