Advanced Cash on Delivery

Advanced Cash on Delivery

by Shopify

Control how buyers use COD on your store (India only)

Mamaste

I downloaded the app after reading that Shopify has fixed the COD payment issue in checkout. However, i can still see that option oafter Prepaid is selected in Shipping method.

FarmMate.in

I want to provide cash on delivery for few products only. I hope shopify adds this much needed feature soon.

GOGIRGIT.COM

This is a rubbish app. It works good at times and fails often. Don't install this and waste your valuable sales. Even after sending mails twice to shopify team they don't respond.

YoVibe

this app is useless i contact shopify many times to solve my problem like i want to limit cash on delivery for some products but there is no option for that just wow useless app

Boenjoy Gifts

This app works fine for us. I am not sure about pin codes though (havent tested them yet).
It takes a little longer to load shipping details when using this app, but still a good option.

Balali's Vishalam

We installed this App yesterday, and it works just fine for us. Initially when we checked the calculation, it was not showing rightly, but after a few minutes, it started working well, and our internal testing proved successful. Not yet tested the restriction of Pincodes yet, will provide a separate review once we test that. Only thing we would have appreciated better and given a 5 star is the CoD charges are limited to All India, and cannot create separate ones for our State, South Zone, All India etc. That would have been awesome. Currently, we have provided just one CoD charge rate for all-India, and that is proving a bit expensive for customers from our State.

U ME N LIFE

I am unable to limit postal codes. The file uploaded is forever in processing and never gets processed.

KoolGadgets

I have tried many times but i am unable to limit postalcodes / pincodes. The file uploaded is for-ever in processing and never gets processed. How on earth can this app have this bug?

Fsocietyclub

I integrated it on the website, but now when I am checking out as cod- https://cod.shopifyapps.com/payment this domain opens up and then there is this error- "The page you were looking for could not be found.
Please make sure the web address is correct." and the order doesn't get placed.. what is this issue?

TekkiTake

Updated Review to 5 Star After Contacting Vidhi from Shopify India, the team has fixed the COD , by adding it in Alternative Payments. Once you disable COD from manual payments and enable via Alternative payments, customers cannot choose COD, if they select Prepaid in the first page. Thanks a ton Vidhi and Team ! —- Original Review
As per the App to work properly , the Cash On delivery (COD) from the Manual settings need to be disabled and a new Cash on Delivery (COD) from Alternate Payments. We were able to disable the COD from manual payments. However , there is no COD in Alternate Payments for us to enable the new one. So customer still see COD as an option in the next page , even after they select Prepaid

Previous 1 3 4 5 6