Recensies (130)

• 8% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 11% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 60% recensies zijn 1 sterren
23 oktober 2018

I have had a very good experience with this app.
It is almost perfect.
Requires one feature, Select certain collections to allow COD option or exclude certain collections from COD.

Nerd Arena
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
28 juli 2022

We use this app to handle our COD orders but this app is not working to restrict the COD orders as we do not accept cod orders for above 5k Max order value. And try to contact them but no support is available.

eCraftIndia
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
Shopify heeft geantwoord 15 augustus 2022

Thank you for writing your review and for sharing your feedback with us here. It should be possible to enable cash on delivery orders for orders within a specific price range, and disable the option if the order falls outside of this range. I'd recommend reaching out to our support team directly for further assistance on this: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

Bewerkt 6 oktober 2020

I've been using this app since 2016 with no issues but recently I deactivated it for a week because I was accepting only prepaid payments for that period. Now I want to reactivate it again so I went to the app but there's no "Reactivate' button (there was a 'Deactivate' button when I deactivated it a week ago) and there's a highlighted message, "Cash on Delivery has not been activated. You should activate the new Cash on Delivery payment method to make it available to your customers on checkout. You can reactivate it by choosing 'Cash on Delivery' from your 'Alternative payments' settings.'" So I went to 'Alternative payments' settings but there's no 'Cash on Delivery' option. At this point, I contacted support (this app is Shopify-owned) and they emailed back with step by step instructions to activate 'Cash on Delivery' in manual payment settings. I explained with screenshots that I want to activate 'Advanced Cash on Delivery for India' app and not the 'Cash on Delivery' in manual payment settings as those are two different things—the former comes with features like Cash on Delivery availability checker, Order subtotal limit and Postal codes which the latter does not have.
Support replied back, "Those steps I provided you will allow this to be activated, even though in the Payment providers settings there isn't the option for the specific app, activating the payment option using "Cash on delivery (COD)" will allow the app to work on your store."
Even though I clearly remember this wasn't so when I first got the app back in 2016, I followed her instructions thinking maybe they changed the activation process. After I activated 'Cash on Delivery' in manual payment settings, I went to 'Advanced Cash on Delivery for India' app and there's a highlighted message, "Deactivate existing ‘Cash on Delivery (COD)’. You should deactivate the existing ‘Cash on Delivery (COD)’ manual payment method which is currently enabled in your payment settings." Below it, another highlighted message, "Cash on Delivery has not been activated. You should activate the new Cash on Delivery payment method to make it available to your customers on checkout. You can reactivate it by choosing 'Cash on Delivery' from your 'Alternative payments' settings."
It's really frustrating because I need this app to be up and working like before but support is unhelpful and has no idea how this app even works. Shopify is unnecessarily overcomplicating such a simple thing. Please fix it.

Coral
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
5 september 2022

It used to work well. Now it is accepting orders more than the set amount in the settings causing unnecessary confusion for the customers and store owner. A lot of people complaining for a long time but zero action from Shopify.

Swagtron India
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Shopify heeft geantwoord 26 september 2022

Thank you for writing your review and I am sorry to hear that you've had this issue with the Advanced Cash on Delivery app. This is something we should be able to investigate in more detail for you, so I would encourage you to get in touch with our support team directly. You can reach them here: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

8 december 2020

I have tried many times but i am unable to limit postalcodes / pincodes. The file uploaded is for-ever in processing and never gets processed. How on earth can this app have this bug?

KoolGadgets
16 mei 2019

Absolutely useless. Customer can opt to pay cash on delivery at regular shipping rates. Additionally if we limited cod they cans till opt for regular shipping rate and find cod on the final payment page. Useless app that solves nothing

BAUBLE LOVE
29 december 2023

not working

Accessberry
India
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Shopify heeft geantwoord 2 januari 2024

Thank you for sharing your review with us. Please connect with us directly (https://shopify.link/vRnL) and we'd be glad to address your concerns with further troubleshooting. -Olivia, Shopify Support

24 december 2020

We installed this App yesterday, and it works just fine for us. Initially when we checked the calculation, it was not showing rightly, but after a few minutes, it started working well, and our internal testing proved successful. Not yet tested the restriction of Pincodes yet, will provide a separate review once we test that. Only thing we would have appreciated better and given a 5 star is the CoD charges are limited to All India, and cannot create separate ones for our State, South Zone, All India etc. That would have been awesome. Currently, we have provided just one CoD charge rate for all-India, and that is proving a bit expensive for customers from our State.

Balali's Vishalam
3 november 2022

I want to control cod and online payment based on the amount but this app shows both options COD Free and COD Price Please give me a solution to how can I solve this.

Aegte Lifescience
Shopify heeft geantwoord 19 december 2022

Thank you for getting in touch. It is not possible to control which payment options appear to customers based on the price of the customer's cart, although we may be able to assist you with getting the most of the Advanced Cash on Delivery app if you're having some issues. You can contact our support team through the Shopify Help Center to receive further support: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor

30 maart 2023

I have Installed the app, now i am not able to collect COD on my website. I am also not able to remove this app from my payment dashboard.

Sarmaya.store
Shopify heeft geantwoord 2 april 2023

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience using Advanced Cash on Delivery.If you haven't done so already, I'd encourage you to connect with our Live Support so we can take a closer look: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. We'd be happy to chat with you regarding the app to see if we can locate the issue. - Blair, Shopify Support