Advanced Cash on Delivery

Advanced Cash on Delivery

by Shopify

Control how buyers use COD on your store (India only)

Tiger Marron

We have installed the app Advanced Cash on Delivery but the same is not working properly. Currently, the COD option is missing from the checkout window.

Boss Lady Official

Trying to limit COD on specific pin-codes but CSV file not working. Could shopify give us solution to it?

Mamaste

I downloaded the app after reading that Shopify has fixed the COD payment issue in checkout. However, i can still see that option oafter Prepaid is selected in Shipping method.

FarmMate.in

Trying to limit COD on specific pincodes but csv file not uploading . I want to provide cash on delivery for few products only. Want to restrict customers for placing cod orders, as some customers just keep on rejecting cod orders. Like zipcode please add mobile number restriction.
I hope shopify adds this much needed feature soon.

GOGIRGIT.COM

This is a rubbish app. It works good at times and fails often. Don't install this and waste your valuable sales. Even after sending mails twice to shopify team they don't respond.

YoVibe

this app is useless i contact shopify many times to solve my problem like i want to limit cash on delivery for some products but there is no option for that just wow useless app

Boenjoy Gifts

This app works fine for us. I am not sure about pin codes though (havent tested them yet).
It takes a little longer to load shipping details when using this app, but still a good option.

Balali's Vishalam

We installed this App yesterday, and it works just fine for us. Initially when we checked the calculation, it was not showing rightly, but after a few minutes, it started working well, and our internal testing proved successful. Not yet tested the restriction of Pincodes yet, will provide a separate review once we test that. Only thing we would have appreciated better and given a 5 star is the CoD charges are limited to All India, and cannot create separate ones for our State, South Zone, All India etc. That would have been awesome. Currently, we have provided just one CoD charge rate for all-India, and that is proving a bit expensive for customers from our State.

U ME N LIFE

I am unable to limit postal codes. The file uploaded is forever in processing and never gets processed.

KoolGadgets

I have tried many times but i am unable to limit postalcodes / pincodes. The file uploaded is for-ever in processing and never gets processed. How on earth can this app have this bug?