Advanced Cash on Delivery

Rating (1.6)
Developer
1.6
June 4, 2021

Completely flawed app. Installed app is showing wrong charges for COD profile. To make it worse, COD is shown in payment lists even after customer chooses not to make payment via COD

Aumni Crafts
April 29, 2021

I have installed this app Advanced Cash on Delivery on my store but it is not working properly. There is no COD option at the checkout window. if anyone know how to correct this please let me know.

Desirex Apparel
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 13, 2021

Really good app.
It works as we thought and tested too.
If you know how to use this app. Highly recommended!
Thank you, Shopify!

Anthrilo
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
March 23, 2021

We have installed the app Advanced Cash on Delivery but the same is not working properly. Currently, the COD option is missing from the checkout window.

Tiger Marron
Time spent using app: 25 days
March 22, 2021

Trying to limit COD on specific pin-codes but CSV file not working. Could shopify give us solution to it?

Boss Lady Official
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 2, 2021

I downloaded the app after reading that Shopify has fixed the COD payment issue in checkout. However, i can still see that option oafter Prepaid is selected in Shipping method.

Mamaste
Edited December 14, 2021

Trying to limit COD on specific pincodes but csv file not uploading . I want to provide cash on delivery for few products only. Want to restrict customers for placing cod orders, as some customers just keep on rejecting cod orders. Like zipcode please add mobile number restriction.
Also please stop charging transaction cost for cancelled cod orders.
I hope shopify adds this much needed feature soon.

FarmMate.in
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited January 5, 2021

This is a rubbish app. It works good at times and fails often. Don't install this and waste your valuable sales. Even after sending mails twice to shopify team they don't respond.

GOGIRGIT.COM
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 3, 2021

this app is useless i contact shopify many times to solve my problem like i want to limit cash on delivery for some products but there is no option for that just wow useless app

YoVibe
December 31, 2020

This app works fine for us. I am not sure about pin codes though (havent tested them yet).
It takes a little longer to load shipping details when using this app, but still a good option.

Boenjoy Gifts