Advanced Collections

Advanced Collections | Reviews

by Voidworks

Create and sort collections with advanced conditions.

Emaarkt BV

I have a total of 200 collections and waiting for 30 minutes the app is still in loop to sort existing collections. Naah dont work for me.

May 18, 2021

Hey there, the records show that you installed the app for less than 15 minutes. It takes some time to sort all your collections as specified in the app, given that the app has to loop through all your products and collections within the API rate limits. Please feel free to email us at hello@voidworks.co for more information.

DirectHemp.com

Pricing makes no sense... I am already paying way more for Shopify Plus and, because of that, I also have to pay more for this app? Pass.

July 22, 2020

I'm sorry that you feel this way about our pricing. The rationale behind it is that Shopify Plus stores generally have a higher number of products / collections and more computational resources are used to meet their needs e.g. in syncing. Hope you can understand our situation.

If you are in a position where price is an issue e.g. adversely affected by COVID-19 or if you support any charitable/social causes or have any other circumstances, please email us - we will be keen to support you and discuss further on pricing.

There is also a 7-day free trial for your evaluation after you approve the charges. Hope this helps.