Create with advanced condition
Create collections by selecting smart collections. Include or exclude tags that 'start with', 'end with', or 'contains' specific keywords.
Non-Sale Collection for Promo
Create a non-sale collection by excluding products with 'Price' < 'Compared at Price' or with tags e.g. 'sale', and use it for promo codes.
Sort by publish / updated date
Sort an existing collection by publish or updated date instead of created date. Option to push 'Out of Stock' items to the back.
Advanced Collections 정보
Advanced Collections boosts productivity and allows you to create the exact collection you need for your online store. No longer limited to Shopify's default settings, you gain more ways to create and sort store collections.
Create collections with advanced conditions
- Start creating a collection by selecting smart/automated collections or select specific conditions
- Multiple ways to create a collection through 'include', 'exclude' and 'filter' conditions
Set Include or Exclude Tags
- Include or exclude tags that 'start with', 'end with' or 'contains' specific keywords
- Useful for creating a non-sale collection and creating a discount code that only applies to products that are not on sale
- Perfect companion for Launchpad for scheduling a collection discount
- Use in creative ways like excluding allergens for a collection of food products
Set 'Price' is lower than 'Compare At Price'
- Include or exclude products if the product 'Price' is lower than 'Compare At Price'
- Select discount range condition to include or exclude
- Good for creating collections that are on sale, or collections that are not on sale that you apply discount codes to
- Handles the default case where 'Compare At Price' is blank or 0 as well
Set Date condition
- Include or exclude products based on selected dates
- Select number of days that are within or more than your 'Updated Date', 'Published Date' and 'Created Dates'
Set Inventory condition
- Include or exclude products based on total inventory quantities or any variant quantity
Additional Sorting Methods
- Sort according to 'Published Date', 'Updated Date', 'Discount Percentage' and 'Discount Amount'
- More control over deciding what is actually new, while saving you the hassle from manually sorting the collections
Push 'Out of Stock' items to the back
- Push 'Out of Stock' items to the back based on multiple inventory locations you choose or overall inventory
Auto Create Collections
- Create collections based on your existing tags
- Useful for creating collections from multiple vendor/brand tags
Support and Feedback
Feel free to contact us if you need any help or if you have any ideas for improving your productivity with regards to collections in Shopify. We are always on the lookout for new ideas to serve you better!
가격 7 일간 무료 체험
* 모든 비용은 미국 달러로 청구됩니다. 월별 혹은 사용자 기반 청구를 포함한 반복 청구 금액은 30일 마다 청구됩니다.
가장 최근 리뷰
Dragon's Lair Hobbies & Games
Takes a little long to load all your products, but I do have over 50K unique products on my website. For the price, it does what it needs to easily. Not only can you organize your collections with newest added product (not just newest published), you can push down out of stock items. I had 2 different apps doing these things for the same price. This app is saving me a couple of dollars for being able to do both. Also the layout is much more simple to use over the others. I do think the pricing structure is odd, as we have quite a lot of product and don't need anything above shopify basic at this point. But with shopify basic, its worth it.
Les Artisans d'Azure
We use this app to create complex sub-collections that would otherwise require us to import a lot of tags into our products. While importing tons of tags on the fly can be a good option if you are only using a simple Shopify store, it is not a very good option when working with more complex ERP connections. Support is great. We only had to contact them once and the issue was on our end for not seeing the "refresh cache" button.
I have a total of 200 collections and waiting for 30 minutes the app is still in loop to sort existing collections. Naah dont work for me.
Hey there, the records show that you installed the app for less than 15 minutes. It takes some time to sort all your collections as specified in the app, given that the app has to loop through all your products and collections within the API rate limits. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.