Rezensionen (114)

• 5 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 8 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
2. Juli 2024

I had a very custom project to complete and the support team walked me through every step of it...Thank You So Much! :-)

Healthspan Holistic
24. Juni 2024

I had a quirky issue, and once I reached tech support, they fixed my issue in less than 24 hours. Wow. That was great.

The app has been incredibly helpful in setting up a custom modification for my Shopify product page. I couldn't be happier.

MA9
4 monate mit der App
7. Juni 2024

This is an amazing app with very powerful features that meet all our needs for a professional store. The customer support is just out of this world. They are very fast and kind. They resolved my issue in less than one hour. Full marks to customer support team and technical support team.

SkiTeck
Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Etwa ein monat mit der App
Bearbeitet am 10. April 2024

They've recently improved their support communication, so we're updating the review.. because when the app works, its great. Hopefully going forwards, everything will work as expected.

K A L I T A
Vereinigtes Königreich
18. Januar 2024

M'a permis de faire quelques modifications de champ méta. Gratuitement. Simple et pratique

Ludisphere
Frankreich
3 monate mit der App
19. August 2020

We are using the app for a custom modified super menu. These guys have helped out incredibly. They are very responsive and reasonably priced. Very happy.

Oak Park Home & Hardware
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
Bearbeitet am 10. August 2021

I used this app and help a lot!! Its amazing app to improve your website.! Recomendable al 100% y super intuitiva

Maricastaña
Spanien
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
9. Juli 2020

This is the best app I have used for Shopify. This really expands what you can do with Shopify. Their support staff is also the best. They are quick to respond and go above and beyond in their responses.

Respawn
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
Bearbeitet am 20. Juli 2021

Was not an issue with the app. App is working fine which is great. Support were helpful too. Thank you

Plushy
Australien
2. September 2021

Helpful and easy to use. You can conveniently edit any time and are very easy to navigate. You just need a bit of understanding with codes and such to edit the format but all in all a great app.

Forno Boutique