Advanced Custom Fields

Advanced Custom Fields

by ArenaCommerce

Custom Fields / Metafields Editor / Add Metafields on demand

Tiger Tool

The app functions for us as it should. Being that it's free, I was sceptical however, we are using it to populate custom searches within our store and it hasn't skipped a beat.

OBLIQUE

Application de qualité, Documentation de qualité et support de qualité ! Le support est très efficace et réactif si vous avez un soucis avec le plugin. Je recommande ! Thomas

RoxxHaus

Used this App to create sub-collections. The App and the support are amazing, highly recommend this app to anyone looking to customise collections etc.

BibliotecaOnline SL

I added some fields to my product page. They've helped me a lot. I'm very happy with your work. I recommend this app

CJC Metals

Once I wrapped my head around how this app works and what it can do - I am in awe of the power of it. Using Custom fields to regulate what can be populated into meta fields is what I am using this for, and should greatly stream line and reduce errors when creating products. I am not even sure if that is what you should be using this for as I am a novice, but its working great for me so far. I have not even started using it for other aspects of the store yet, but will check them out soon. THANK you for this app.

Oak Park Home & Hardware

We are using the app for a custom modified super menu. These guys have helped out incredibly. They are very responsive and reasonably priced. Very happy.

SPLENTIFUL

Easy handling and very fast to work with. I recommend it. Maybe a bulk editing function would make the app more interesting for the mass.

Respawn

This is the best app I have used for Shopify. This really expands what you can do with Shopify. Their support staff is also the best. They are quick to respond and go above and beyond in their responses.

HALM

We are using this app to show custom fields in our products and variations. The team has been really helpful and will app some custom code now for free. Great app without any performance issues.
Thanks CF Team
HALM Straws

Life's Nutrients

We use to use a chrome plugin to manage metafields but it stopped working. Found this app and pleased it worked first time without any issues!

Would recommend.