Advanced Custom Fields

by ArenaCommerce

Custom Fields / Add Metafields by Conditions / Import, Export

1 review

LĒNUS

I'm pretty sure most of these reviews are fake, since they seem to have tons of people someplace in Asia doing their amateur support (probably writing all the reviews as well). The tab edits are not being saved and I've been trying to fix this one problem for over a week already. Horrible technical support, amateurs, now are offering to work for $30 per hour. They're reply:
"Sorry, ACF only supports you to manage meta fields (data in the backend). About theme display, please contact your theme developer to fix how it displays. I see you 3 text custom fields for your tabs. You may change it to HTML fields for easy custom content for better layout results.
We may help you change it with a custom task fee for the theme customization. It will take about 2 hours to do. Total cost: $60. If you want to do it, please let me know, I will process it."

December 20, 2020

First of all, very sorry to you for the bad experience. Your requirement isn't the app's feature, it's a theme customization request. So, we should charge for any customization theme requests as an expert task.