Advanced Custom Fields

Advanced Custom Fields

by ArenaCommerce

Custom Fields / Add Metafields by Conditions / Import, Export

Hakuna Pets

Great add on, but kept prompting to review to be able to use it. And you have to use a minimum 100 characters to be to submit a review.

Pure for Men

Pretty satisfied so far with this app, but it can be a bit confusing to set up until you work with it a bit. We use it to add sections to our product pages as well as collection pages. App WILL NOT stop asking me to leave a review. I can't open it without it asking me multiple times. My recommendation would be to not be as pushy about them.

Frankie & Claude

Overall a good app. Kind of stinks to have to open a new window every time your doing an edit. Also the pop up asking me to leave a review wouldn't go away until I wrote one so that's pretty annoying.

Picket&Rail Singapore's No.1 Premium Solid Wood Furniture & Custom Lifestyle Retailer

The app looked really good at the start. But the thing that did the whole app in is the import sample data. This wipes out all that you have created earlier if you use it accidentally. Lost 4 hours of work. Just too sensitive in a team environment. A supposedly useful feature is its Achilles heel.

Thank you for your reply. Saving a template feature is quite important. Changed from one to three stars for sincere reply.

May 27, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we’ll do better.
Please feel free reach out to support@arenacommerce.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.
To be honest, we have never encountered a case like you among the thousands of stores that use our app. You will not lose custom form settings data unless you click the Save button after clicking import & verify your new setting. In addition, your metafields value is stored by Shopify so it can't lost with import sample custom field setting feature.