Add fields on demand
Define your own fields for any Shopify object. Our field builder allows you to quickly and easily add fields to Shopify admins.
Wide set of field types
With over 18 field types included, custom field management couldn’t be easier or look any better!
Easy Import & Robust Export
Manage and sync your data with ease. Chrome Extension to support your metafields data.
Metafields & Custom Fields 정보
- 20 Jul 2021: Shopify Files Upload: You can upload files to Shopify Files storage.
Almost any kind of Custom Fields (structured / template Shopify Metafields)
Custom Fields: allow you to form a structure of any page and save it as a template to create future Shopify metafields for your storefront, saving tons of your time. Don't add your Shopify metafields space & key one by one
Advanced Custom Field (ACF) a powerful add-on application for your Shopify store that utilizes Shopify’s Metafields. We've prepared 18+ field types so you can build almost anything you need. It enables admins to add, manage, import, and export extra structured/template meta fields to things in Shopify, such as collections, products, customers, pages, product variants, orders, blogs, articles.
ACF Some example Use Cases:
- Add additional collection descriptions
- Create brand profiles for collections
- Add fields to the product detail page to highlight material, size, measurements
- Create Customer Profiles
Build any kind of form with Basic Data field types:
- Single, multiline Basic Text
- HTML text support WYSIWYG
- Number ranges
- Dates Picker
- Selection: Your own selection lists
- Color pickers
- Custom JSON objects
- Images / Files
Build any kind of relation by Reference field types:
With ACF, you can easily define custom fields to cross-reference products, collections, blogs, articles, pages, and even link lists with each other. Great for building-related products, image galleries, linking an article to a product and much much more. - Reference to Products - Reference to Collections - Reference to Pages - Reference to Articles - Reference to Linklist
ACF supercharges your store with new features when it comes to extra metafields data.
- Group any number of fields with a Group field. You can loop over and display the field data with Repeatable Group
- Dynamically add as many eg "Tabs" as you need with a Repeatable field
You can define Custom fields for
- Products, Product Variants, and Collections
- Pages, Blogs, and Articles
- Customers and Orders
- Your shop / Global
- Feb 02, 2020: Version 2.0 - support upload free single Image/Files field type
- April 10, 2020: Version 2.1 - support Free Metafields Editor: add, manage Shopify meta fields
- Oct 08, 2020: Version 2.2 - Authentication flow using JWT
- Dec 01, 2020: Version 3.0 - Import / Export Shopify Metafields.
- April 08, 2021: Version 4.0 - support Automatic Task & Filters
작업 중인 앱 보기
예제 스토어에서 앱 작동 방법을 탐색합니다.예제 스토어 보기
$2 per 500 Energy points
$2 per 2000 Energy points
* 모든 비용은 USD로 청구됩니다.
** 월별 혹은 사용자 기반 청구를 포함한 반복 청구 금액은 30일 마다 청구됩니다.
전체 평가는 앱의 현재 상태를 반영합니다. 여기에는 모든 앱 평가가 포함되지만 가장 최근의 평가에 우선순위가 있습니다.
가장 최근 리뷰
Nice Very Nice Very Nice Very Nice Very Nice Very Nice Very Nice Very Nice Very Nice Very Nice Very Nice Very Nice Very Nice Very Nice Very Nice Very
Super Support, schnelle und effektive Hilfe. Obwohl vom Erstkontakt bis zur endgültigen Hilfe leider 3 Tage vergingen - trotzdem volle Punktzahl.
We loved this app for the longest time, but it's been down the past few days, and have had zero communication from them, even though I've emailed them a few times. We usually access it daily and have not been able to so it's affecting sales on our website. I really hope they get back to us soon. 9.17.2021 UPDATE: ArenaCommerce reached out quickly after receiving this review and additional contact through Shopify Plus Support. I was not aware, nor was it obvious, that support requests only occur in their support portal and not via email. Upon logging into their support portal I did see that they responded to my initial email for help very quickly, and that information did solve my problem. For those of you that are considering this app, just be aware that they have a support portal that you need to create an account on, vs just being able to communicate requests via email. Other than this misunderstanding, I do recommend the app. We use it for a large variety of different features on our website and it works perfectly.
We already reply you 2 days ago: https://support.arenacommerce.com/a/tickets/85743. Please check the ticket response then follow instructions. You may add our support email to the whitelist if you don't receive this email from our support team.