Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

by Onjection Labs

Get the answers by searching through our FAQs

Toy&Be

It is free and serves perfectly to make the FAQ. Thanks a lot. I will recommend you. Sorry for my bad English

Lisa K. Stephenson Store

After writing in about 17 questions WITH answers!!! I realized there is no way of integrating the FAQ to my store. this is unbelievable.

Stages of FUN

For FREE? HECK YES!! I love this app. Yes, as others have said, it takes time to save and make your questions but the app is super easy to use, it works well from the beginning, and simply DOES IT'S JOB! Definitely would recommend for you to use it, just plan for a little extra set up time. No biggie.

School Time Keepsakes

The app is good for FREE. But honestly, it takes FOREVER to navigate from Categories to FAQs, and takes even longer to save each item. No one has time for that. From what I can tell, it seems to be accessing the developer site (https://www.ezyslips.in/embedded/faq/....) each time. That appears to be the hold up. Once you overcome the amount of time it takes to edit the FAQs, the presentation on the front end is limited to one look unless you edit with CSS. Nice try, but no thank you.

Ottica Giannetto

This is a good application that makes the FAQ page easy and well structured. I recommend it to those looking for an easy way to create this section.

Pugyou

Super easy to use, thank you :)

Gelcha Herbal Bloom

Great free app. Very useful for customers to use thank you .

Partymarketae

The FAQ page is easy to use and it looks attractive enough

Mavrics Sphear

Great App, looked a bit daunting at first but once I sat with it and went through the process it was actually very easy.
The only thing I did not get was that I thought it would automatically put a link on the page and couldn't figure out why that was not happening as I couldn't see where if anything was written on what you had to do after all was filled in.
Otherwise it's easy once you figure it out,
Yes I would definitely recommend it to a friend. :)

Originalgadget

Wow , i wasn't sure at 1st but going through the process it is certainly worth it ,

Previous 1 3