Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

by Shipway

Get the answers by searching through our FAQs

Backpack Art

Everything was right.But when I erased by mistake the faq page from my admin store now the faq doesn t work.I asked for help but nothing yet.

VEERAH

You cannot add links, bolds, underlines, etc to the answers; just plain text. You cannot even use symbols. And the drop-downs don't have arrows, so it's not intuitive to click on them. I thought the answers just weren't showing.

Mindplan.in

NO use. Better you just create a page in shopify and add the FAQs there. Name it as FAQ.

This is all that this app will do.

Eternal Beautys

This App is perfect! is easy to use, no problem just install and use, the most helpfull is free.....

Toy&Be

It is free and serves perfectly to make the FAQ. Thanks a lot. I will recommend you. Sorry for my bad English

Lisa K. Stephenson Store

After writing in about 17 questions WITH answers!!! I realized there is no way of integrating the FAQ to my store. this is unbelievable.

Stages of FUN

For FREE? HECK YES!! I love this app. Yes, as others have said, it takes time to save and make your questions but the app is super easy to use, it works well from the beginning, and simply DOES IT'S JOB! Definitely would recommend for you to use it, just plan for a little extra set up time. No biggie.

School Time Keepsakes

The app is good for FREE. But honestly, it takes FOREVER to navigate from Categories to FAQs, and takes even longer to save each item. No one has time for that. From what I can tell, it seems to be accessing the developer site (https://www.ezyslips.in/embedded/faq/....) each time. That appears to be the hold up. Once you overcome the amount of time it takes to edit the FAQs, the presentation on the front end is limited to one look unless you edit with CSS. Nice try, but no thank you.

Ottica Giannetto

This is a good application that makes the FAQ page easy and well structured. I recommend it to those looking for an easy way to create this section.

Pugyou

Super easy to use, thank you :)

Previous 1 3